Coffee Shop 17

Knuckles and Rouge were already in the coffee shop they were sitting at a table talking. Sonic opened the door to see Tails walking out.

"Hey buddy!" Sonic said.

Tails waved. "Hey Sonic! Hi Shadow. " Tails said. He left in a hurried manner.

"He's probably going to go see Cream." Sonic said.

Amy saw the two and waved. "Hey guys! Oh my God! I love your shirt Sonic where did you get it?" Amy said walking up to the two.

"Heh Well-" Sonic glanced over at Shadow.
"Its Shadows." Sonic said. Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Really? I didn't know you would like that stuff." Amy said with a bright smile.

"Well I guess we're all sitting over there." Sonic pointed at the table with Knuckles and Rouge.

"Yea." Amy said walking over there. They are sat at the table talking as usual.

"Do you know where Tails is going Sonic? He was like in a big hurry and all." Rouge asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"Him and Cream have been getting close so he's probably with her. " Sonic said.

"That's weird because Cream's over there with her mom see?" Knuckles said.

"Then what is he doing? Oh he might just be working on something so you know how he is." Amy said.

"But wouldn't he tell y'all that?" Shadow said.

"Well I guess we're are going to see what Tails is up to." Sonic said standing up.

They all walked out and went over to Tail's

*******
I know this one's short 😭