Chapter 8

Jaliyeah pov
I just woke up an it's 7 Am and I just got done getting ready bc me and kris is going out Tay was already gone but jayla was still sleep tho we left  the house around 7:30 and went to the mall n get sum stuff then left and then kris said she have something to do so she took me bck to the house I walked in the house jayla was sleep on the couch So I walked upstairs to my room n took a nap.

Kris pov
I dropped jaliyeah off at the house bc I have a surprise for her I'm going to ask her to be my gf but I want to make it special tho so I went to the store and got some rose petals and candles and some more stuff and left and went to a hotel for us after I left I checked the time I texted jaliyeah as I was getting in the car I drove to get some thing to wear and do more things...

{Later that night}

It was around 8:30 and I went to go get jaliyeah and drove to the restaurant first we got there and I got out n opened the door for her she got out as I closed the door I gave the man the keys to the car n held her hand...

After we left the restaurant we went to hotel I booked for the night she looked hella good tonight we got to the hotel and went to our room we're at the door now I told her to close her eyes as I unlocked n opened the door I helped her walked thru the candles and rose petals I stood her infront of the bed as I put the key card down n locked the door u ready I asked her yea she said ok open I told her she did as told and she was surprised will u be my gf I asked ha yes!!...

{The room}
{the next day}
POV jaliyeah

Kris surprised me last night she asked to be her gf n I said yes I'm happy to be wit her but now we jus got bck to the house we was jus layin in the bed cuddling starrin at each other I smiled Tay walked in the room n jumped on the bed like a luh ass kid
Jaliyeah: what Tay I said as I looked at ha
Tay: nun jus board
Kris: Tay really why u do that
Tay: do what ?
Jaliyeah and Tay: jump on the bed like a luh ass baby!!
Tay: idgaf I'll continue to jump on the bed like one tf
I rolled my eyes as Tay got off the bed I checked the time n it was 3:00
Jaliyeah: Aye y'all tryna go out tonight ?
Tay: hell yea
Kris: ye
Jaliyeah: Igh we leave at 9:30
Them:Igh