🖤012🖤

Se'anie Price Friday • November 16th, 2018 Van nuys airport, California

Se'anie Price
Friday • November 16th, 2018
Van nuys airport, California

"I'm gonna miss you" I yawned opening my arms for a hug.

"Imma miss you too baby" Chris said hugging me and kissing my forehead. His tour starts tonight and he was flying to London first.

"Imma especially miss you Bean" he cooed at Cairo who was sleeping in the stroller. I couldn't help but be jealous of my son, he was sleeping so peacefully while my ass been up since three a.m. It's 6 a.m now and my body wants nothing more than the California king bed in my room.

Chris have Cairo one last kiss before he stood up and looked at me.

"I love you" he smiled

"I love you too dumbo" I responded, giggling at the face he made. "Gimme beso"

Chris smirked and gave me a soft kiss.

My mind was bouncing all over the place. Chris is about to tour on the other side of the world. My tour starts in January, I decided to push it back to then so I'd be able to spend Christmas with Chris and Cairo. According to the tour dates he'll be in Paris on Christmas so that's where we'll be.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too"

"and I love you my little Bean" Chris whispered to a sleep Cairo who was now in my arms. He gave him a kiss on the forehead and pecked my lips again.

"Text me when you land"

"I'll FaceTime you" Chris reassured me and I nodded.

"Okay baby-"

"Aye Chris, we gotta go man" Trey said from the jet door. He was joining Chris for the first few shows.

"Alright man I'm comin' "

-20 minutes later -

I watched the jet take off as I rubbed Cairo's back. He had started fussing and I knew he wanted to eat so I quickly walked to the car, my body guard Mathew opening my door for me.

"Thanks Mat" I smiled and he simply gave me a nod before closing the door behind me.

I put Cairo in his car seat , buckled up and started feeding him the bottle I made earlier. 

I know these few months to come won't be easy, but I have some help so I'm hoping we'll make it through.

Omniscient
Thursday • November 22nd, 2018
Downtown, Los Angeles, CA

"This shit is hot" London smirked listening to the lyrics.

"Thank you" Se'anie beamed happily, the woman had been experiencing a writers block for about two weeks but suddenly she thought of an idea at 3:16 a.m.

The idea was perfect, the time was perfect and therefore the name was the time the idea conjured.

"3:16 a.m" London whispered "you're cold as fuck for that"

Se'anie giggled and shook her head "I do not feel the fear of fallin', I wanna fly" she mouthed the words to her new song , making London laugh.

"Do you know when you wanna drop it?"

"Yeah, I wanna put it on my album"

"So, January? Won't you be on Tour?"

Se'anie nodded eagerly, she had it all planned out.

"Yeah, imma sing 3:16 a.m the night my album is gon drop. So as I'm singing the song, it'll be released" the singer said , proud of the plan she made.

"That shit hard, I love it" London clapped , chuckling. The producer was happy to see Se'anie being so hands on with her career, he's been in the industry long enough to see some artist get lost in their money and lifestyle, just for them to end up broke. Se'anie had legitimate investments that kept making her money, her songs are all written by her so she gets all the credits and she's an independent artist so she drops her songs whenever she wants.

She was perfect.

At least that's what everyone thought.

"You love writing these break up songs like you and Chris aren't over the moon" London smirked.

Se'anie smiled softly and shook her head "I write what speaks to me, if my heart is saying write a break up song, I will"

"That's good , you go with the flow"

"Yeah that's what-"

Promise me you won't be gone too long my dear , promise me you won't belong anywhere else but here with me-

Se'anie's phone rang, playing "Gone2Long" by Prettymuch , a band that she has grown to love over the past few weeks since she found them on YouTube.  (Ik Prettymuch hadn't made the song yet but y'all know I make my own timeline in here so the releases won't be the same as irl all the time)

"Hello?"

"Hey Jay, you busy right now?" Bryson asked

"Nah not really just at the stu with London, what do you need?"

"That's actually what I need, I have a song that I'd love for you to hear and see if you wanna hop on it"

"Oh yeah? Bet, meet me here, I'll drop my pin"

"Okay cool"

"Alright bye"

With that, I hung up and dropped my pin. Bryson and I have been talking about getting on a track with each other for a while but our schedules have been crazy, so I'm glad we could finally meet today.

"You sure Chris gon be fine with you hanging out with Bryson?" London asked , staring at me.

"Yeah I mean it's not like I'm fuckin him or want to fuck him, it's just music and friendship" I smiled shrugging.

"Okay, whatever you say. Just remember, the media won't see that" London pointed. I simply gave a nod as my response, tired of the conversation all together.

Chris definitely wouldn't feel no type of way about me meeting up with Bryson without him, plus London's here so he has nothing to worry about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey yalllll
So this is a lil filler

Shit is boutta get crazy and hit the fan.

How y'all doin though?

Mental health check?

I'm at a 4 rn, work is the most anxiety inducing thing I've ever experienced.