I roll my eyes. "Of course I know that." 

Turning away from him I ask the man on the other side of the desk for 3 tickets to 'Lucky One'. He smiles at me as he hands them over, his eyes glancing down to my chest area. 

I glare at him as I take the tickets from his hands. He winks. 

"Asshole." April and Nate mutter as we walk away. 

"Little Miss Strawberry!" Someone suddenly calls from somewhere in the room. 

I turn around looking for the owner of the voice. When I spot him I squeal in excitement. 

"Willy!" I exclaim as I run over to him and jump into his arms. Since meeting him at the sort-of-concert, Will and I had become really close. No. Not that close. Just good friends. 

"Hey!" He says in a scolding voice, but he smiles anyway. "I told you not to call me that in public." 

"Oopsie. I forgot." I smile back, squeezing him tighter. 

"Hey, hey. Go easy on the big guy." Seth and Dex stood behind William. 

"Meggie? Who are these guys?" Nathaniel and April stood to the side of me with confused expressions on their faces. 

"Oh! Nathaniel and April this is William, Seth and Dex. William, Seth and Dex, this is Nathaniel and April." I introduced. 

They murmured their 'hey's' and then we were all standing there awkwardly. 

"So..." I mumble. 

"So..." Will imitates. I nudge him with my shoulder. 

"What ya doing here?" I ask.

"Isn't it obvious." I new voice cut in. "We're here to watch a movie." 

I turned to Kaiden. "Whatever. Come on, let's go." I pull Nathaniel and April by the arm and we walk into the cinema. 

Nathaniel, April and I took out seats at the back of the cinema and practically ate all the popcorn before the movie even started. 

Just as it was starting the boys came in and took a seat in the row in front of us. 

The Lucky One started with Zac Efron. He was fighting in the war. 

Later in the movie, Zac and the girl he was working for started to get a little dirty and April and I sighed in silent appreciation as our gazes raked his defined chest and muscles.

"Told ya. Total man candy." April groaned, sticking more popcorn in her mouth. Surprisingly we still had some left over, though not much.

When the movie finished and we walked out of the cinema, April seemed a little happier. 

"Megan!" Someone called from behind me. April and I had just reached her car. Nathaniel had already left. 

I turned around and saw Kaiden jogging up to me. "Yeah?" I asked when he caught up to me. 

"Are you going to the gig tomorrow?" He asked. 

I shrugged. "I might."

"I was thinking that we could maybe do some of the project after it?" He asked sounding hopeful. Was I hearing right? Was Kaiden Adams hopeful for me to do the project with him.

"I guess." I answered as April hopped into the car. I leaned closer to him, to whisper in his ear so April didn't hear. "Can I bring my brother?" I asked. 

"Yeah, okay." he replied as he moved back, a smile on his face. 

I couldn't help, but smile back. I waved as I hopped into Aprils car and we drove off. 

"So....? Wanna go home and watch some shirtless Damon?" I asked with a grin. 

"Let's go." She smiled over at me as we sped back to the house. 

When we got back to the house, Blake stood at the door holding a bunch of flowers. Not just any flowers either, Aprils favourite. Carnations. 

Mine were red tulips. 

April got out of the car a slammed the door shut. She walked up to Blake and stood in front of him as he handed her the flowers. She tapped her foot, obviously waiting for something. But when Blake's lips didn't move  she stalked inside, pushing the carnations back into Blake's hands, and headed for my bedroom. 

I hopped out of the car slowly and walked to the house with the same pace. 

"What did I do wrong?" Blake stared at me with sad eyes. 

"You didn't say 'sorry'" I whispered as I walked past him and inside. 

~~~

Okay, so I updated. Yay..... I think...?

Anywho, sorry for taking a while. Pretty crappy chap, but yeah.

Love you guys, remember to VOTE COMMENT AND FAN. 

Em. XOXO.