Chapter 6

Listen to the video or sing along to the video on the side when I tell you.

~~~

After a few of their songs I was really enjoying it. They were actually really good. I found myself singing along to the choruses when I remembered the lyrics from the first chorus. At the moment they were singing a song called 'She's Killing Me'. They had some really good songs.

'All my friends are coming over, and I hope nobody told her, she has a way of turning sunshine into rain.

I've got on that shirt she hates, I just know that face she'll make.

Even though it hurts she's my favourite pain.

She never drives her car, she drives me crazy.

She ran outta gas and somehow I'm to blame."

I sang along to the chorus. I'd heard the song somewhere before. But I didn't remember where from. "I'll take her out, and drop her off, at the outskirts of our town. I'll leave a trail of roses, that lead back home."

"So come back home." Kaiden sang back looking at me. He was the lead singer and a good one at that. 

"She'll pick a fight for no good reason, she knows I'll never leave. I love her half to death but she's killing me." I sing. 

The song finishes and the boys have a drink of water. I watch as Seth puts his drum sticks under his arms and wipes sweat off his forehead. Then look at William with his electric guitar. He winks at me and I laugh. I glance at Dex who was doing something with his bass guitar. I ignored Kaiden. 

After they all had a drink William spoke into his microphone. "Now, our lead singer here, Kaiden, is going to dedicate a song to a special girl who is in the crowd right now."

"That's right, Will. Annabelle, this one is for you." I gagged when he spoke.

(Play video on the side now. Sing along if you want.------->)

"Annabelle, you think you're so damn special.

But, there's a million other girls like you.

Thirty minutes and you say we're official, but I have got some news for you.

I need a girl, not a body with a complex.

I got a heart and you got your lipstick.

Fine as hell, but I think I might as well drop Annabelle."

By now I was laughing. I knew it was mean for me to laugh, but the happy face that Annabelle had when Kaiden said this song was for her was completely gone now. The scowl that was placed on her face was priceless. I can't believe she didn't expect something like this from Kaiden. He was a player. The longest relationship he's had was for two days. With her.

 "You're standing up just to dance alone. (Woah)

I'm dressing down cause I'm tired and I wanna go home.

You look the part but looks don't tell the truth. Woah-ohh.

Well, baby you're pretty, but I'm pretty sure I'm over you."

Annabelle was fuming. What surprised me was that she was staying.

"You can't even hold a normal conversation.

But you can tell your friends I ruined your life.

Whatever helps your perfect reputation.

Cause I'm not losing sleep tonight."

Kaiden switched his gaze from Annabelle to me.

"I met a girl and she's more than a pretty face.

Six drinks and she still remembers my name.

Fine as hell, but I think I might as well drop Annabelle."

He sung the chorus again and then sung the next part.

"Turn around, turn around and walk away.

I want out, I can't take another day.

Even though she moves so well. Oh oh.

I don't need a girl like Annabelle."

Annabelle stormed out of the bar. Guess the day could get better after all. 

Everyone sang along to the final chorus of the song and a few people were laughing. 

When the gig finished I went backstage to meet with the boys. When William spotted me he walked over and pecked me on the cheek. 

"What do you think, Little Miss Strawberry?" He asked.

"About the nick-name or the gig?" I ask.

"Both."

"The gig was amazing. The songs are heaps good. The nick-name is alright." I actually liked it. 

I hugged him. Soon Seth and Dex had both joined in on the hug. Before Seth could cop-a-feel I picked his hand up and twisted his arm behind his back. He winced and grunted in pain. Leaning in close I whispered in his ear. "Ever try to do that again it wont be your arm that's hurting, but a very special thing that allows you to have kids. Got it?" 

He nodded and I let go.

William and Dex applauded me and I bowed, laughing. 

"Sorry, bro, but if you do that again I'll be helping her beat you up." William said putting his arm around my waist. I smiled up at him. 

It was then that I notices Kaiden standing there just looking at everything that was happening. He seemed out of it. I'd forgotten he was even there."

"Come on, Cupcake, we've got a project to start." 

I said a 'Bye' to the guys and headed out with Kaiden. 

~~~

A/N

So... how do you like that chapter.

Do people like William? Or do you like Kaiden better? What did you think of the song that was dedicated to Annabelle? 

I feel mean. Oh well. ;D

I don't know when the next update will be.

Hope you liked this chapter. 

Any suggestions what should be in the next chapter. Would be really helpful.

Dont forget to comment. Vote. Fan.

PHOTO TO THE RIGHT IS BLAKE. ----------->

Thanks people.

Lots of Love,

Em. XOXO.