It wasn't long until I was back at the dorm, about to remove my t-shirt, when the sight of the place stopped me in my tracks. Gabrielle was flat out lying on the floor face down while Rosie just sat on the counter swinging her legs as she drank a bottle of beer, her eyes landing on me when she stopped her action midway. She quickly held up her index finger as she swallowed what was in her mouth before going to speak, only to be cut short by a muffled scream coming from Gabrielle before she could even get a word out.

"What the fuck happened here? It looks like a bomb went off," my voice made Gabrielle look up from the floor, the floor covered in feathers from the pillows and ripped-up material. Magazines and books litter the place with torn-up photographs and smashed photo frames.

"You know what, I don't want to know." Shaking my head from side to side as I walked straight back out of the door, pulling the door shut behind me, I knew I could guess what had happened.

But right now, the less I knew, the better right now.

Once outside, I made my way back across the courtyard to where I saw Marcus lounging under an oak tree, deciding to take his company over the other two right now. I did not want to deal with their shit.

When I reached where he was lying, I dropped my bag on the ground by the base of the tree when I lay down next to him before I decided to rest my head on his shoulder. A shallow sigh came from my lips when he wrapped his left arm loosely around my shoulders, giving them a light squeeze.

"Like what they did with the place?" he remarked with a chuckle. I clenched my jaw when I tried to ignore his teasing. "Are you going surfing later?" he questioned when he knew I wouldn't indulge him on the subject relating to the other two.

With a small sigh, I stopped being rude, "I can't. Mom and Steve collected my board yesterday. I am now starting to think that was a bad idea." Feeling a slight pout tug on my bottom lip at the thought of being departed from it when I had a few more days stuck here, a few more days of putting up with my friends with no escape to the ocean that they wouldn't swim to.

"Then you have nothing left to pack," the conversation most likely veering back onto the subject of the beach party.

"I have books and also other things." My voice droned to a whisper when I was too tired to keep arguing with him. "Fuck it, fine. I'll go."

"That's the spirit." He cheered.

The rest of the afternoon I had spent in Marcus' company before I dug up the courage to drag myself back to the dormitory, with the hope they had picked up the mess from earlier. My hand hesitated on the door handle as I opened it slowly, my head poking inside to check that the coast was clear before the rest of my body followed, happy to see they had cleaned up the lounge area. However, I had no idea where they had gotten to, which left me somewhat worried.

"Rose? Gabby?" I called out into the silence as I placed my bag onto the chair I carried on towards the bathroom.

Not hearing a sound from either of the two, I decided to go for a shower while I had peace. I took my shirt off and walked into the bathroom to see the both of them sitting in the bathtub, fully clothed, whilst they stared at me as if I had interrupted them. That's the thing with these two. I will never understand the strange things they do, and this has not been the first and probably won't be the last time they have chilled in the bathtub instead of sitting on the couch.

"Hey," they both said in unison.

All I could do was raise one of my eyebrows at them, not knowing why they were acting so weird today, stranger than usual.

"Do I dare to ask? Also, I need to use the shower, so unless the two of you are going to take a bath and not just sit in the tub, get out." Not having the patience for them to be acting stupid.