6

once we were done shopping, we had lunch in one of the restaurants and returned home. I asked Trink to place the bags in their respective rooms, once she was out kreacher came and told us about all the cursed and dangerous artefacts being placed in one room. 

so, Orion and I went to check them out We decided to take them to Gringotts and remove the curse from the jewellery and to keep them in a secured vault or discard any that were not repairable.

once we returned an owl was waiting with a letter from Arcturus Orion's father inviting us to a family dinner. "What should we do?" asked Orion "It is not like we can avoid them always. We will have to face them at one point ." I said "But what if they notice how we both have changed so much, what are we going to tell them?" he asked "We will stick to the story of me being unconscious and getting a vision/glimpse of the future of our family line and how it ended tragically and how our name was tarnished because we supported a half blood bad guy" I said " ok that's a great idea maybe they will change or at least try to change," he said

" so when is the dinner?" I asked, "Tomorrow and the whole family will be there." He said reading the letter again.

"Hmm then I should check out boy's wardrobe god knows what kind of clothes the old walburga black even bought them and I will not have my handsome sons wear something ugly." I said then left for their room.

"All right boys your grandfather has invited us to a family dinner tomorrow so let's check your wardrobe and see what is good and what we can get rid of" I said entering their play room "ok mom" They replied

I called trink " Trink bring every clothing that the boys own in here please " I told her " ok here's the rules boys any piece of clothing that you don't like should have a reason as to why and if its valid the piece of clothing goes if I don't like something but you like it then you have to tell me OK boys , we will also try matching different things ok so let's start." I said. It took us total of three hours to separate keep, Dontae and throw pile of clothes and let me tell you we had lots of them.

Once we were done it was already time for dinner so I asked the boys to wash up for dinner and I went to the kitchen to make some chicken soup for all of us by the time I was finished Orion was back from the work we had the dinner as a family and I could already see how much the boys had changed for better they were always in good mood.

Next day
In the morning there was nothing much to do so I decided I will teach the boys as much as I can at home like about the muggle world and how to do certain things if anytime the cannot use magic like cooking and cleaning I also thought them the basic maths, science and some other things I also thought them how to protect them self if ever needed.

By the time luch came I had one of the elf make them some lunch. After lunch boys played for sometime and then went down for their evening nap. While they were napping I was really board so I decided to design something.

Somewhere around at 5 the boys woke up and Orion returned from work we quickly got ready for dinner at his father's house.