S4E1 The scoop on UA Class 1A

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: "I understand. If you need anything, just let me know"

Tokuda: "I'm sure I'm in very capable hands. This is Class 1A, after all. Every student here is a promising hero candidate"

Aizawa: "Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?"

Iida: "Of course, sir! As class representative, I will carry out my duty to ensure the safety of all my fellow students, no matter wh-"

Tokuda: "That's great, thanks. So, what would you normally be doing this time of day?"

Iida: "Having breakfast!"

Tokuda: "No need to be so formal. Just pretend that I'm not here"

————————————————————————————————————

And so, they went on. The class gotten breakfast, and settled down to eat, as Tokuda took photos of the class. Going through breakfast, into the beginning of the day, with the students heading to class.

"Seat number one is Yuga Aoyama. His Quirk allows him to shoot a laser from his stomach"

"Number two, Mina Ashido. She secretes a highly corrosive acid from her body"

"Number three is Tsuyu Asui, whose Quirk gives her the characteristics of a frog"

"Seat four is Tenya Iida, the younger son in the Iida hero family. He can move incredibly quickly"

"Ochaco Uraraka is in seat five. Anything she touches can become weightless"

"Number six, Mashirao Ojiro. His Quirk has given him a powerful prehensile tail"

"Seat seven is Denki Kaminari. He can store electricity in his body and discharge it"

"Number eight, Eijiro Kirishima. His Quirk lets him harden his whole physique"

"Koji Koda is in seat nine and has the ability to control fauna"

"Rikido Sato, number ten. His Quirk changes sugar into immense power"

"Seat eleven is Mezo Shoji, who can manifest things like eyes, mouths, and ears at the tips of his arms"

And number twelve, Kyoka Jiro can use the plugs on her ears to hear quiet sounds, as well as release powerful sonic blasts"

Number thirteen, Hanta Sero. He can shoot sticky tape from his elbows"

"Number fourteen is Fumikage Tokoyami, who can manipulate a monster named Dark Shadow"

"Shoto Todoroki sits in seat fifteen. He blasts ice from his right side and fire from his left"

"Seat sixteen, Toru Hagakure. Her Quirk's invisibility"

"Number seventeen, Katsuki Bakugo. The nitroglycerin-like sweat on his palms causes explosions"

"Izuku Midoriya is seat eighteen. His Quirk lets him increase his physical abilities"

"Seat nineteen is Minoru Mineta. The balls on his head will stick to anything"

"seat twenty is Momo Yaoyorozu, whose Quirk allows her to create things with her body"

"And lastly, seat twenty-one. Y/n tennyson. He's able to bring to life whatever he draws in the book of his"

————————————————————————————————————

Y/n: "man, today felt weird"

Wildmutt snarfs.

Y/n: "yes, I know there was a reporter here, but there's something else.."