Chapter 21 🎨

Haseena nodded. "Ap ko jarur apna painting dena chahiye. Hum abhi Rishav se baat karte hain." Haseena bent a little to take out her phone.
"nehi ruko, mujhe nehi laagta yeh accha idea hain." Karishma said hesitantly. After her father's death she promised herself to take care of her Amma and Cheeta. But she got involved with cafe so much that she had to give off her passion for art.

Truth to be told, she missed art, colours, canvas but it's all worth when it's for her Amma and younger brother.
Her Amma insisted her to restart her passion many times but she declined everytime.

Haseena dialled his no, "Um, yeh bohot accha idea hain, ab chup rahiye."

After 4th ring, he picks it up.
"Hello."

~

"Yeh tumne kya kar diya? ab main painting kaha se laake du." Karishma said panicking.

When Haseena asked Rishav about Karishma and her painting, he instantly agreed. Haseena was so happy cause now she could also help Karishma to fulfill her dream.

"Ap jhut mat boliye, maine dekha tha.. ap ke pas hain.. ap humare ghar mein baith kar kaafi bar painting ki hain, to unme se ek de dijiye." Haseena insisted, "Ayiye, humein dikhaiye, hum batate hain kaunsi wali thik rahega." Haseena hold her hand and dragged her to her room.

Her room was full messy, no wonder she's an artist. Her makeup kit, lotions everything scattered over dressing table. Colours and canvas placing beside walls, full artistic. Hmm. my room looks so nice. Haseena bit back her lips.
There were three canvas were beside bedroom. One of them where a face drawn, two said to be precious. Right side half face signifying a male, with purple aura. other half signifying a female character with red aura. They both have third eye.

"Yeh, yeh kya hain?" Haseena asked lifting up the picture in her hand. Karishma came to her and indicated her to sit.

"Yeh Picture basically Ardhnarishwar hain."
Haseena traced her fingers above it, "oh.."
"Dahine taraf hain, Mahadev, celestial body.. unka purple aura calmness, knowledge and spirituality ko darshata hain. Aur unke baye taraf hain maa Parvati, nature self, yeh nature Jo hum dekhte Hain wo unka roop hain. Unka red aura strength aur power ko represent kar ta hain." She pause and motioned her at their third eye, "Tisra netra, yani ki third eye Gyan ka pratik hain, jo sab ke pas hota hain."

Haseena looked at her impressively, "Bah! to maine Rishav se baat karke accha kiya."
Karishma smiled sheepishly, "Jab adiyogi Mahadev adishakti mata Parvati se milte hain tabhi wo complete hote hain. Dono ek dusre k bina adhure hain."
"Hmm I know, dono different personalities hi ek dusre ko complete karte hain."
Karishma nodded before taking the picture in her hand, "Pata hain inn dono ki sab se acchi baat to yeh hain ki yeh ek dusre ki pooja karte hain. matlab relationship mein koi chota ya bada nehi hota, equality, dekho." she pointed towards the equal line divided between them.

Haseena chuckled, "Yeh tasvir humein humari cabin mein lagani chahiye. waha ata hua maximum bando ki ego problem hota hain."
Karishma nodded, "Ha.. laga dena."

"to humein iss picture ko hi bhejna chahiye." Karishma nodded yes.

Haseena took our her phone before clicking it's photo and send it to Rishav, asking him whether he would want it or not?!

After putting back the phone in her pocket Haseena decided to check on Karishma's finger, "Apki ungli ab thik hain?"
Karishma gazed at her finger which seem to fine so she only nodded.

Haseena took the picture from her hand and placed it safely beside the table. "Ap ko humesha dhayan se kaam karna chahiye. Apko har cheez mein jald baazi kiu karni hain. Insaan ko dheeraj aur santi rakhni chahiye."
Karishma made a displeasure face, "Kuch vi rakhne ka jagah nehi hain, room already full hain."
"Dekhiye ap baat ki gambhir ta ko-" that one glare from Karishma and Haseena bit back her tongue before suggesting anything else.

One thing she knew from now, in their relationship, Karishma is the red aura with full power and she is the purple one, full of calmness.

A sound of stomach growl came from Karishma's tummy. Crimson hue spread over her cheeks.
Haseena smirked, "Apke pet k chuha khana maang raha hain Karishma ji! subha apne cake to jala diya, ab kitchen k chuha milke uss Jale hua cake ki party karenge."

Fear ghosted over Karishma's face upon listening the name of 'Chuha'
"Kit-kitchen mein..." she stammered badly.
"... Chuha hain." Haseena completed the sentence.
"Oh dekhiye ap ke piche chuha." Haseena shouted dramatically. Like doremon, Karishma jumped over her wrapping her arms and legs over Haseena's nech and waist, nuzzling her face in her neck. Hot breaths trickle down to her shoulder and chest.

Haseena felt a shiver ran through her spine. Smell of Karishma's shampoo wafted over her nose. She bit back her temptation to bent a little and kiss it. So she bent a little to her ear and whispered, "Koi chuha nehi hain Karishma, hum to bas masti kar rahe the!" and laughed out loudly.

Karishma wrapped off her hands before grabbing her collar. She looked straight into her eyes, "Humein gale lagana tha to puch leti, itna bahane banane ki kya zarurat hain."

This time blush crept over Haseena so she quickly let go off her, "Hum-um kiu, ek chuha ko gale lagana chahenge bhala? isse behtar hum Sruti ko gale lagale!"

Karishma's teasing mood instantly went sour like acetic acid upon hearing the name Sruti. She greeted her teeths, "Amma hum tumko chuha dikhte hain."
Haseena nodded yes, "Haa ek khubsurat sa slim figure wala chuha." Karishma smiled sheepishly when Haseena called her beautiful.
"ap vi chuha jitna bohot Sara khana kha jaati hain.. ab to shayad koi humein party mein vi na bulaye, kiu ki ap hi Sara khana kha jayengi."
"Yeh tarif tha ki beijjati?"
"Ise kehte hain tarif se beijjati karna."

Haseena decided to dashed off but put a brake before leaving, " Acha oh ha, ap aj ghar jaldi aa jaiyega aur Pushpa ji aur bakiyon ko vi leke aiyega, sab bohot khus honge."

Sorry for mistake.