ranbir wrapped his hands around aryan's shoulder and nodded his head and said 𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐢'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨.

rithik glared at arbir and they started to run. Rithik started to chase them while saying 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Arbir replied corasly and said 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬. 𝐃𝐚𝐝 / 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬.

Everyone laughed 🤣🤣

arbir hid behind shivanya. Rithik glared at them and said

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. he wined

shivanya kept her hands on her hips and said 𝘩𝘶𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴.

rithik pouted while arbir hified.

𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺.

Everyone turned to see prachi. Everyone were happy as decided to move on especially pragya.

Pragya teared a bit but vansh hold her hands in assurance and whispered 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐳 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓦ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓕ︎Ⓔ︎.

Hmm angle you are supposed to help your husband Ranbir wined at her.

Prachi rolled her eyes and wrapped her hands around her mamu's arm and shooted a teasing grin at her while sahana came running to them did the same at the other side of his arm and looked at Aryan with a smirk.

Ranbir smiled looking at prachi's childish behavior while Aryan glared at her and pouted at rithik

Seems like my dada is more fond of his daughter-in-law then his son i am disappointed
He said while stomping his leg at floor.

They both came beside their respective partners while Sachi removed thier hands from rithik.

Rithik knocked his son's head and said of course who will love a brat like you. My little brat.

Rithik opened his hands for Aryan. Aryan smiled and jumped on him and hugged him like a kola. Ranbir smirked at them and jumped on them and signelled sidnny while they joined the hug jumping on each other.

The youngsters giggled while the elders laughed out loud.

Rithik was not visible in that group he was completely dipped in the group only his voice was heard

Help! Help! Ahh my waist mumma my hip you scroundrels leave me man. I have a lovely wife to look after.

Shivanya face palmed herself hearing him while the girls laughed at his state.

My dada is gone today vaishnavi said
See a bunch of gorillas are on him. Seems like his hip is completely broken I pity my Mamu avneet said while holding her stomach.
Yes avu I agree with you. All these boys at least weight tons and tons sahana said and hified avu.
Yeah gigantic buffaloes prachi said while the girls giggled and nodded Thier head in acceptance.

Mahir and vansh smiled at them and pulled them away from rithik.

Hey boys at least leave some unbroken bones for memorial
Vansh said while pulling sunny.

Like really bro you just want your brother's memorial then himself. I think I got a curse to have brother like you who wanted my bones like a creepy man. Rithik shouted from inside the group and everyone laughed.

After pulling away sunny and Sid they finally could see rithik's hands and legs.

Finally found the body mahir said
Yes bro what a tough job  vansh said and they hified.

You stupids first throw these fellows. Rithik yelled.

After successful pulling arbir from rithik. Vahir caught rithik who was holding his hip while throwing daggers at all the boys who was supressing their laugh.

Are you okay bro mahir asked rithik.

He looked at him like he grow two heads and said with a teasing smile  yeah very good now alone i am feeling so peaceful.

Everyone laughed.

Okay okay everyone go to your room we have success party at night pragya said