Sahana nodded and realised that he is threatening her.

Hey you Mr raisinghania how dare you threaten me you berko. I am sahana Arora mind it she said enthusiasticly.

He pulled her closer and whispered wrong Mrs raisinghania. And I don't dare to threaten the queen of AKR empires.

She rolled her eyes and smiled.
________

Ranbir backhugged prachi staying in her embrace and whispered you became a inch bigger

What prachi said placing her hand on her tummy but he chuckled and kept his hands around her belly.

I was kidding he said and prachi lightly bet on his chest. He chuckled.

Ranbir this marriage is not right prachi said slowly only to earn a glare from Ranbir.

His eyes turned dark and he looked anger. He squeezed her hands a little and whispered we can talk about it in our mansion and also I don't want to create any scene. Get that in your little brain of yours that you are abimanyu's wife. I am not ready to let you go or leave you to anyone. You will be only mine till the end.

_______________

Abhi,purab,Rhea and pallavi anger seeing them and other Mk were silent spectators.

Who are you all. And Ranbir stop holding that middle class girl's hand. Pallavi shouted looking at pranbir

All A.R family that is Arora and raisinghania family got angry on this.

Ranbir grited his teeth and shouted at pallavi you witch don't you dare to bad mouth about my wife. She is one and only heir of Arora empire and A.R empire.

Pallavi was speechless and confused about everyone.

But anyone could say anything Rhea spoke Ranbir you can't talk to mom like that.

Ranbir chuckled and went towards behir with prachi.

Mom which mom who don't even care about her own son and care about her elder son who is older enough to understand. Who left her second son at the age of 5 in hostel for 7 F****ing years. Who discriminate between her both sons. You witch don't you even let me live happily. See *he said while wrapping his hands around behir and stood between them while prachi hugged behir.*

They are my parents mahir raisinghania and Bela mahir raisinghania. CEO of mahir group of companies and co owner of raisinghania empire and own behir ngos and orphanages.

Behir smile at him. They shared a emotional hug with behir. While prachi teared a little hugging mahir.

 While prachi teared a little hugging mahir

Come on princess don't cry. He said kissing her forehead.

I missed you so much dada prachi said in-between her sobs.

Don't you miss me princess vansh said pouting at her.

No one care about me. First my wife and now daughter. He said while fake tearing and eyed Pragya while she lightly hit and and muttered.

Drama king.

Don't worry dada I am here for you. Sahana said running away from Aryan and hugged vansh.

Papa parchi winned and ran towards vansh and hugged him and sobbed again while vansh kissed prachi's forehead while Pragya kissed sahana's forehead.

Everyone admired their bond and was having a aww expression but their family moment was disturbed by a booming voice.

What is all this and you. Vansh raisinghania who are you to hug my wife.

They turned to see abhi. Pragya chuckled and smirked while vansh was angry on abhi as he called his wife as his. He was about to tear him up but Pragya holded his hands indicated that she will speak. So he kept quiet.

You want explanation Mr mehra let me do the honor. Myself Mrs pragya arora raisinghania wife of vansh and he is vansh raisinghania my husband owner of Raisinghania empire and V.R industry. I own Arora empire and all others top business couple of the world.

She pointed towards arhana and said she is sahana Aryan Khan raisinghania the youngest son of rithik and shivanya raisinghania. and he is Aryan Khan singhania the mafia prince and owner of ARK empire and right hand of mafia king. Top 3rd richest man.

She turned towards sidneet he is my second eldest son siddhart Rai singhania and his wife avneet Rai singhania. He is the owner of sidneet enterprises and she is owner of avneet fashion groups and avneet cosmetics.

She turned towards pranbir and you know him. Abimanyu raisinghania son of mahir and bella singhania and prachi abimanyu raisinghania my youngest daughter. He is the owner of A.R empires and youngest business man in the world. The most feared mafia king A.R. and own pranbir groups of companies and one and only heir of behir industry.

She turned towards shivanya and rithik.  Guys I am calling disha as shivanya for the character pls understand and support for rivanya.

He is rithik raisinghania the second eldest son. He is the owner of rithik information and technologies and rivanya entertainment and co owner of Raisinghania empire. And she is shivanya rithik raisinghania his wife the owner of Sr orphanages and ngo.

He turned towards kianny and said he is sunny Khan raisinghania the eldest son of rivanya and co owner of Raisinghania empire.owner of SK industry. And she is Kiara . *Pragya stopped and abhi looked at Kiara emotional but she looked away. Pragya again continued,* she is Kiara sunny Khan raisinghania. The no 1 lawyer of Australia and know as ks.

Did you get enough information Mr Abhishek prem mehre.

Pragya stopped and took a deep breath.

Sid rubbed her back and said to mk's more like a warning we are more powerful and royal family. We have encountered various middle class people like you. So better be in your limits and stay away from my family are you see the worst of me.

Calm down Sid avneet said holding her hands which calmed him a bit but still he kept giving deadly daggers to mk family.

Pragya cupped his cheeks and kissed his cheeks and said   don't worry no one can hurt or even touch your mumma.

Sidneet smiled followed by others.

Yes my boy you're dad is here to save his queen vasnh said taking pragya's hand and kissed in royaly while pragya gave a impossible look at him.

Every one laughed.

Oh we forgot what we came for. Dear mk family. We are having a success party at our A.R mansion and you are invited. Especially you Mr and Mrs Khanna shivanya said while rithik hugged her waist.

Okay let's go mahir said while others nodded.

Everyone sat in 1 and 1 car as couples including Sachi.

Here Mk were not able to digest that fact that they were richest of them.

Abhi was jealous on vansh and Pragya for seperating Kiara.
Purab was jealous on rithik
Rhea was as usall jealous on prachi
Aliya was jealous on their wealth.
Pallavi was jealous on arora