ꜰᴏᴜʀꜱᴏᴍᴇ

Zacznij od początku

You move your hands to find the two demons, lying on either side of you. You're quite satisfied to find that here both wearing nothing but their boxers, not having fully dressed after last night's activity. Sliding your hands into the waistbands of their underwear, your fingertips brush against hot, velvet-covered steel, beads of precum already seeping from their slits. Your run your thumb over the pearls of white, just as the lump under the covers stirs. Solomon drags your panties down your legs and then crawls up your body, his snow-white head popping out from under the covers. He kisses you deeply, taking over for Asmo and Solomon who are now busy bucking under your touch, letting you taste the flavour of your own arousal on your lips. You draw a leg up along his thigh, and he reaches behind him to grab your ankle and hook it over his hip, lips sill locked with yours. Satan's already discarded any remaking articles of clothing, so there's nothing to hinder him as he sinks into your channel in one long thrust. Noises of satisfied pleasure fill the room, and a second later, Solomon and Asmo rip off the blankets, letting the cool air hit your heated skin. Not five seconds later, you're clenching down around Satan's cock, grasping his broad shoulders as your legs tighten involuntarily around his waist, taking him in deeper. "Fuck, Sol. I'm going to-hngh!"

Satan follows you soon after, grunting as he comes, cock pulsing inside you. His body relaxes over yours as he gives a little more of his weight to you, still careful not to crush you, his organs seeming to have made him as boneless as yours did you.

Before your climax has even subsided, Asmo's demanding your attention. "Hmm. See this, darling?' He grasps your wrist and guides it to his cock, letting you feel the hard, throbbing length. "I don't think you could allow beautiful cock like this to just be left alone, hm?" Satan presses a kiss to your throat and pulls away as Asmo sinks back onto the pillows, quirking a finger at you in slow deliberation. Gulping, with Satan and Solomon's heated gazes on your skin, you nod, crawling over to the lust demon. When you make to straddle him, he stops you, making a twirling motion with his finger. "Uh uh, hon. Other way."

You blink, confused for a second, before his hands are on your hips and he's gently guiding you into his lap, backward. It takes you a moment o adjust o the unfamiliar position. Grasping his cock, you line his head at your entrance and slowly sink down on him, biting back your sigh. You begin to move your hips in a rhythm as Satan and Solomon watch, their jaw muscles clenching tighter as their eyes greedily take in the sight of you, head tipped back over Asmo's shoulder, moaning as he reaches around from behind you to touch your breasts, decorated with their marks. "Touch yourself," Asmo commands, fingers digging into your hips. "Give the boys a show, wont you?"

With trembling hands, you reach low and brush your fingers over your clit, whimpering as Asmo continues to thrust into you. "Attagirl." Asmodeus's wanting mouth seals over the sensitive spot where your neck meets your shoulder, and he bites down lightly. The men watching you groan in response, jerking their cocks faster.Tingles erupt across your skin, spreading to every part of your body as you come for the third time. Asmo pants against your back, hot, shaky breaths washing over your sticky skin. He meet's Solomon's lustful gaze over your shoulder, stroking his fingers down your sides. You shiver, nipples pebbeling again despite your recent orgasm.

"How was that performance?"

Satan nods, while Solomon swallows hard, pulling his hand away from his cock with effort. He came already watching you and Asmo, but he still wants more. The head of his cock weeps pearly white drops, the veins bulging and the skin a purplish colour. His breathing is uneven as he reaches up to caress your cheek with a shaky hand. "Can you take more?"

You bite your lip, gazing into his face. It's filled with tender care for you. You know i you told him no, he would absolutely fin the strength to pull away.

"Fuck me, Sol." You whisper, cupping his cheek in return.

The sorcerer doesn't have to be told twice. Next thing you know, you're being hauled off of Asmodeus's lap none too gently, being thrown down onto the mattress, and Solomon's hips are colliding with yours as he fills you up in one swift stroke. You grasp his shoulders, wrapping you legs around his waist to take him even deeper. Each of his thrusts pushes you back against the pillows, causing the headboard to bang against the wall repeatedly. The noise, however, is drowned out by your combined noises of pleasure. Solomon isn't purposefully putting on a performance for the other two, but it sure is giving them a show--one they very much enjoy, and join you in pleasure with as your fourth orgasm tears through you like a riptide, heat spreading all over your body as you spasm around Solomon's cock. His grip on your ankles turns almost crushing as your release triggers his own climax. He groans, low and deep in his chest as he bucks his hips into yours, spilling his seed deep inside you.

Solomon takes his time pulling out of you, then rolling over to your side and collapsing on the bed, skin slick with sweat. At the foot of the bed, Satan and Asmo smirk as they wipe cum off of their stomachs. "My my, (y/n), Solomon." Asmo purrs, biting his lip. He flicks his hair back, eyes gleaming. "I think you just might've given us the best show of all!"

"Thanks," you murmur, feeling as if you could just sink into the mattress like a substance less being. Slowly, listlessly, you raise a hand that feels like it has bones made of jelly to touch Solomon's rune covered chest. He catches your wrist and kisses your palm tenderly. "Love you."

You stretch out your aching limbs, simultaneously reaching for Asmo and Satan with your other hand. Asmo presses your knuckles to his lips briefly. "Ah, I love you all!" Satan gives him a look but smiles fondly. You, Solomon and Asmo lay in bed awhile longer as Satan heads into the bathroom.

"We should probably start cleaning up, or Lucifer's going to come up to find us all when he finds out we're not in our beds." 

"Fineee." You moan, sliding off of the bed in an attempt to get up, with much reluctance. You can hear the water running. Despite your grogginess, the prospect of a hot shower for your sore muscles sounds very appealing. Solomon tosses you over his shoulder, heading to the bathroom  as Asmo kicks open the door. "Wait for us, Satan!"