"Let me know if you need any help with that too. Keep me updated though. You know food ain't a problem. You gone forever eat." Lennox stated. "Seriously." He added.

Sahara had recommended Peighton to be Lennox's assistant for various reasons. Peighton was sixteen at the time that Sahara was assigned to her case. She had been in and out of different foster homes since she was seven years. She expressed to Sahara how she wanted a job and with Lennox looking for a dedicated assistant at the time, Sahara knew that Peighton was a perfect candidate.

She had been working for Lennox for a solid year and she couldn't be more grateful for him and his family. They've helped her in more ways than one, and she knew that she could always lean on them.

"Are you still staying on top of your grades? I still think you should've did in-person rather than online."

"Sometimes I regret doing online, but only because I don't really have a social life. I feel like if I would've went in-person it would've brought me out of my shell, but then again them girls at my school are weird." She replied. "My grades are really good; my advisor said that I can graduate early."

"I see you Pay Pay, keep up the good work. Let me know what you want for graduation I don't care how big it may seem. You deserve that shit." Lennox stated. In all honesty, Peighton was more than a assistant to him. He looked at her as a little sister. She was different from other girls her age.

Peighton was humble, smart, quiet, and responsible. She had never disrespected him or his business and he could trust her to the max. He had no problems with paying her 3,000 every two weeks. He always let her keep his tips and anytime she needed anything he was her first phone call. Lennox treated Peighton like family and he would continue to provide for her—for however long she needed it.

~

Serenity mugged as she watched Eryzo story for the third time. "She finna make me pull up on her ass." She grumbled, seeing Eryzo post her fourth meme of the day. She learned that Eryzo was petty and she had to find a way to deal with it without wanting to cuss her out every time.

Eryzo was upset that Serenity left her on read the whole night. She felt like Serenity started being petty just because she forgot to text her back the day prior to. It was basically a petty situation and they both weren't doing anything but making the small situation into something bigger.

"Who got you mad at ya phone?" Her mom, Juanita, asked.

"Business, get some." She playfully smirked. "Mommy you always in mine, but you ain't tell me you went to Atlanta last week." She frowned.

"Girl I'm grown and living my best life. I'll be in Vegas at the end of the month with my church friends. We found us some casinos and I'm gone see if I can find you a new daddy." Juanita replied, waving her daughter off. Juanita had been to all fifty states, and she was working on getting stamps in her passport.

"You way too old for that, need to sit ya ass down somewhere." Serenity mugged.

Serenity and her mom had a great relationship. Growing up, Serenity was a very fun child. She always lit up a room and made everyone laugh. Her bluntness sometimes got her in trouble, but her mom never complained about her daughter's personality. The two were like best friends. Serenity always had a open and trusting relationship with her mom which is why their relationship continued to bloom.

Juanita never judged her daughter for any of her decisions. She never looked down on her for her choice of work, or for how Kenarie was conceived through a total stranger. She supported her daughter through everything and Serenity was forever grateful.

"Girl whatever. What's new? You found you a girlfriend or something?" Juanita asked her daughter, sipping on her glass of water. When Serenity came out to Juanita, she really didn't have a reaction. She didn't care what gender her daughter dated, it wasn't her life to live. She simply said ok and moved on about her day.