four

please vote and comment!! Excuse any mistakes.

"Hi TT!" Kenarie exclaimed, opening the door wide for her favorite auntie, her mom's best friend, Sahara. She threw herself in her arms, kissing all over her face. "I misted you."

"Narie I should pop you, what I told you about opening my door?" Serenity frowned, coming around the corner to see her daughter and best friend. Safety was Serenity's first concern especially since she lived alone with a little girl. One rule that was essential in her household was Kenarie never opening the door; not even for her dad—Kenarie broke a major rule.

Kenarie pouted, squirming to be put down. "It was just TT." She mumbled.

"I don't care, you know better. It could've been somebody else." Serenity shook her head. "Stop pouting and go play before dinner."

Sahara chuckled following behind her best friend into the spacious living area. "Why the hell you ain't send me no pictures of her from her first day, you being fake?" She tilted her head.

Rolling her eyes, Serenity waved her off. "That's because ya niece wasn't fucking with no pictures. I barely could take any. She gone take some next week though."

Kenarie was wishy washy when it came to pictures and Serenity hated it. She would get Kenarie all dolled up just to have a attitude when it came to pictures. It was very rare for Kenarie to want to take pictures. Serenity didn't know where she got that from because she loved being in front of cameras.

"What you cooking?" Sahara asked. "I'm spending the night I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Rasta Pasta, I'm just waiting on the bread to get done. You staying for the week or just tonight?" Serenity responded. Rasta Pasta was easily one of Kenarie's favorite meals and Serenity cooked it at least once a week.

"I don't know probably for the week. You know Ra'Seem back on the road. He's supposed to be back this weekend, but you know how that go." Sahara rolled her eyes. "I'm really just finna call it quits because it's like every week a blog is posting him and I'm just so tired of this social media stuff."

"Well I already told you what to do. He be out here in these bitches face and still coming home to you. Why you letting him play with you like that? Fuck history, if that nigga don't treat you as your worth leave his ass. Period." Serenity replied. "You got that nigga Nasir begging for your attention willing to show you real love, but you chasing behind Ra'Seem who don't give a fuck. You better wake up Ma Ma."

Sahara sighed lowly, chewing her cheek. She knew her best friend was completely right. Sahara had been with her current boyfriend Ra'Seem for six years and their history is what made it hard for her to leave. Every other week Ra'Seem made TheShaderoom with different allegations of being with different girls, and Sahara stuck by him because she didn't want their history to go down the drain. She was blinded by toxic love.

"And you know your parents will get in your ass if they knew what you was allowing him to do. Especially Ja'Kye fine ass." Serenity added. "Leave Ra'Seem and see what Nasir talking about."

"I know." Sahara mumbled. "I'll talk to him when he comes home."

Serenity only replied with a nod. She had the same talk with Sahara everytime she complained about Ra'Seem. She loved Sahara, but at the end of the day she couldn't force her best friend to do anything. She could continue to give her advice, but if Sahara didn't take it and apply it that was her problem.

"Any new updates in your life?" Sahara questioned.

"Not really. I got my graduation date. It's the first week in December, so I got like four months to prepare for everything." Serenity shrugged. "I do have tea though."