Part one

Hidden meadows not far from Erebor

Tauriel's POV

I rode my horse to my favorite meadow where I wanted to prepare a surprise for Kili to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. 

It has been exactly two years since the Battle and since we nearly lost Thorin, Fili and Kili. 

It took us over nine maybe ten months to restore Erebor to its former luminosity but it was worth it. 

Although Kili and I are married we did not sit as King and Queen of Erebor and I am honestly happy about that. 

We talked about it and concluded that Thorin was a better king and deserved the crown more than we did. 

Many people thought Thorin and Bilbo would come out zamaż and we would all support them but they told us emphatically separately and together that they see themselves as very good friends and maybe even brothers. 

When I got to the clearing I started to lay everything out and tried to do it quickly because I knew that Kili could come here at any moment. 

I still had an important message for him I didn't bleed for two months. I know that he will be happy because we talked about children and that he would be happy if he became a father. 

As I was putting the last detail on the blanket I heard the sound of hooves stopping not far from me 

'' My Amrâlimê '' I heard Kili and turned towards him. 

He was holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers '' Happy anniversary My Love '' he said 

'' Happy anniversary '' I replied taking the flowers from him 

'' Did you do this for us? '' he asked seeing the picnic I had made 

'' I hope you are hungry '' I said sitting down

 '' I am '' he replied sitting down across from me 

The time passed pleasantly o when I wanted to tell him about my pregnancy we heard branches breaking. It immediately put us at attention, we knew it was none of the company after they were in a meeting or training. 

I grabbed my bow and Kili his sword, we stood with our backs to each other so we could see all the surroundings around us. I focused on my hearing 

'' There are four of them '' I said 

'' Orcs '' I added while smelling a terrible smell. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye to my right and quickly shot an arrow. 

It let out a loud roar of pain and I felt that the dread not far from the mountain surely heard it and alerted the others. 

I jumped aside to avoid the attack, heard a plaintive sound and noticed that Kili had cut off one head. We quickly dealt with the other two 

'' Are you hurt? '' he asked 

'' I am good, they failed to hit me. How about you? '' I said 

'' I'm fine '' he replied 

'' Let's go back to mountain. I don't know if more are hanging around. Better be save then sorry '' he added after a while and we quickly gathered our things. 

Unluckily for us, the Orcs scarred our horses so we had to return on foot. We were about to head toward the mountain when I saw a bright light heading our way. I quickly pushed Kili aside taking the light only on me 

'' Tauriel!!! '' was the last thing I heard when the light was followed by absolute darkness.

Victoria's POV

Stun another member of the Order of the Burnt Chicken and I was disappointed that none of them gave me a good fight. I was attacked about 600 meters from my summer house belonging to my family. 

The group consisted of 4 men and two women, I quickly tied them up with ropes to stop the magic and sent them to the basement cells in Riddle Manor.

 Tom will be able to extract all the useful information from them. 

I don't know when they will accept it into their heads that I am not their key to winning the war. I am not Light or Dark, I live in harmony and can use these two types of magic peacefully so I am GREY. 

I stay away from fighting but help Tom politically and medically when they need it. Before I came of age I was at the same level of magic as Tom and Dumbles now after my Maturing I am two maybe three times stronger than those two. 

I rubbed my eyes when the hair on my arms stood up, I got a little concerned when I felt a powerful energy not far from me. 

I headed cautiously in that direction while keeping my guard up, I noticed a bright ball of light and it was as if a young woman flew out of the thing. 

I was reminded of my adventure when I myself was transported to another world by such a sphere, it took me some time and a large portion of my energy to return back to my world. 

I spent several months to find anything about this energy and found only barely anything. When the sphere disappeared I approached the woman cautiously and to my surprise she looked like an elf. 

I knew I couldn't leave her here in case more Order members showed up. Lady Magic only knows what Dumbledore and his minions would do to her. I used my air control to carefully pick her up and headed quickly for the house. 

I put her in the guest room and cast a few spells to see if she was okay. The document showed me that she was overtired and to my shock she was two months pregnant. 

I summoned Kiki to take strengthening potions for me to support her and her baby after such a journey and Calming Draught if she woke up in a panic. 

She broke out Kiru to inform Tom, Papa and Dad of what had happened and for them not to show up here for a few days. 

I didn't want her to feel cornered, I had transformed her clothes into something comfortable to sleep in when I suddenly entered her mind. 

Because of the way my magic has grown in strength I occasionally lose control of my powers in this case my telepathy. 

I saw the last two and a half years of her life and immediately associated that she was from Middle Earth when I saw Gandalf in her memories. 

I summoned the book and sat in a chair not far from the bed, Kiki brought me tea with a cookie. I took to reading the new book I had received from Papa Paddy.