79: I love you deeply today too

Start from the beginning

"It's so dark, I really can't see anything, I feel like I'm going to fall if I'm not careful." Gojo Satoru wrapped his eyes with a white bandage, and said with a weak face, "Ah Luo promised to protect me, right? ?”

But it wasn't enough to protect him to such an extent, A'lue stepped forward to hold his hand with some helplessness, and was immediately interlocked by the fingers that were stretching apart.

Although the six eyes are temporarily sealed, there is still no problem in walking freely in the familiar high school with Wu's perception ability.

However, in order to maintain this state of "being taken care of by her" for a longer period of time, Satoru refused Mr. Dazai's use of supernatural powers and chose to break through by himself. Or partly because she didn't respond before, Wu didn't have enough sense of security, so she is so clingy now.

So during this period of time, Ah Lue has been following him as much as possible, but in this sticky state until Wu broke through the seal, she persuaded her father to accept the fact that she and Wu were together, and by the way inherited the position of Patriarch, and they have been dating for three months It's not over yet.

Ah Lue finally realized that her lover might have had severe adhesions in the first place.

"Have you finally realized how sticky the two of you are? It was already very sticky before the relationship, but I didn't expect it to be even more sticky after the relationship, it's all the sour smell of love!" Jiarui Nitzi complained speechlessly.

Ah was slightly stunned, and a gentle smile could not help but bend his lips.

2,

Although the two of them got along very close when they were young, there are still differences after dating.

Unrequited love is of course different from being in love with each other.

As I said before, Gojo Satoru's technique is more suitable for open and closed places. In a small space where indestructible valuables and ordinary people are piled up, it is inevitable to be restrained.

When Alio came to help, he was squatting in a narrow corner with his long legs that had nowhere to rest, repairing the damaged charm, and the familiar golden crystal ball lay quietly on his shoulder.

Seeing his lover, Wujo Satoru, who felt that he was really aggrieved, chose to act like a baby without any psychological burden. He reached out to wrap his arms around the girl's slender back and stuck it on. He didn't realize what he had done until his cheeks sank into softness.

Is this the legendary buried chest? It's too soft! ! !

A'Liao looked at the motionless head buried in his chest, and the ears between the white hair were getting redder and redder, probably shy by his own rich associations again, a typical high attack and low defense. She was also a little embarrassed just now, but she suddenly calmed down seeing him.

Thinking of this, she stretched out her hand to gently smooth his white hair, and said softly: "Thank you, I'll do it next."

In the future, the director department should stop assigning tasks in such a small space to Wu.

Repairing the talisman is time-consuming and delicate work. Alio took out three palm-sized puppets and deftly manipulated them to shuttle back and forth.