5

To go out I'm wearing a red mini dress, that clings to my curves, even showing a bit of cleavage. I decide to curl my hair, aswel as putting on some makeup. I look in the mirror and send a pic to ophelia, who promised to send me a pic of hers

Me:
So, what do we think?

Fifi ml💕:
Oh you know you look good in that dress, what about mine?

She sends over a picture of hers. A pink satin mini dress, again, it looks stunning on her. I wonder if Spencer has seen her in it.

Me:

Oh my god you look hot! I'd even do you so if Spencer doesn't I'm always free ;)

Fifi ml💕:
Stopp you're gonna make me blush babe😍

Me:
no but seriously, that looks stunning on you, we need to go dress shopping together soon.

Fifi ml💕:
Only if you promise to send a picture of you in that dress to Hotch, i don't care if he's our boss he's been nicer since you got here.

Me:
Are you saying, I should sleep with OUR boss again, just so he's nicer?

Fifi ml💕:
100%  Nicer Hotch = happier Spencer = secret office kisses. And I love my office kisses.

Me:
and you got angry at me because I almost slept with him, now you're begging me to.

Fifi ml💕:
that's exactly what I'm doing. Now do whatever it is you two do and I'm gonna go find Spence, maybe we'll both get lucky🤭

Me:
whatever, see you later Fifi😍

I turn my phone off, grabbing something to eat so I'm not drinking on an empty stomach. My mom knocks the door, asking to come inside. "You look nice, you going on a date?" She asks, letting Peanut off his leash so he can run around the apartment. "No, I'm going out for drinks with a few colleagues. We just got off a tough case." I say, Peanut scratching at my legs, happy to see me. "Oh that should be fun, anyone cute in the office my age."

Well technically there's my boss who I slept with, he's only 3 years younger than you.

"Oh no, they're either way older or younger." I chuckle, grabbing my black Heels and putting them on. "I don't mind older men." She winks. So that's where I get it from. My eyes widen, but only in a subtle way. "So I'm guessing that meeting with dad didn't go so well." I murmur. They try every few years to make it work but it never does. "I don't know why I bother, he's still as much of a bastard as he was a year ago."

"Aren't you working with that Jason Gideon?" She asks, I nod my head, confused as to how she knows who he is. "Yeah, wait how do you know him, I know he's a legend in the Bureau but I didn't know he was outside of it." I grab the lipgloss from my bag. "You're father and him worked on a few cases when he was an officer. He still as handsome as he was back then?" I gag at her words. He's far from handsome. "Oh my god mom that's gross!"

I feel my phone vibrate, its Derek calling. "Sorry mom I've gotta take this." I tell her, answering the phone. I hear that he's in the car. "Hey little lady, just checking which apartment block you are." He says in a cheerful mood. "It's the one right across Ruzzo's, the fancy Italian that costs a small fortune." I chuckle. I hear him laugh aswel. "Oh my god I've passed that at least 5 times, we could've been there by now." He remarks, he sounds slightly disappointed in himself.