72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)

Zacznij od początku

This blunt knife is simply more terrifying than Six Eyes.

In the end, looking at what the six eyes found, these eyes don't have that ability at all! It's so funny, it's so ridiculous, those rotten oranges were completely played around by the trump card they said! Gojo Satoru couldn't help laughing until he bent down.

Ah Lue: "" This is too exaggerated.

Thinking of the secretive clown appearance of Rotten Oranges in the past, the more Satoru Gojo thought about it, the more he found it funny, bending over and laughing so that the beggar trembled wildly.

A'lue: "" It's too close, Six Eyes really didn't regard her as a threatening opponent at all, the hair was swept to her arm. How arrogant.

Gojo Satoru: "Hahahaha!"

The information was almost collected, A'Liao withdrew his gaze, lowered his long eyelashes, and continued to drink milk slowly.

It is expected that the six eyes can see through, but it doesn't matter, not to mention that it doesn't matter to be discovered. With the character of Six Eyes, it is impossible for him to explain this matter to the high-level people he hates with good intentions. Even if he took a step back, he would not gain the full trust of the higher-ups.

As long as she said a few casual words to provoke, those empty-headed high-level executives would think that Six Eyes was sowing dissension or playing a prank again. And this kind of reaction from the top will only make Six Eyes feel more disgusted with them, and aggravate the crack between the strongest and the top.

Why have you only been focusing on drinking milk, haven't you weaned yet? Gojo Satoru's dissatisfied eyes fell on the long, fair and slender neck that trembled slightly from swallowing, and the words suddenly changed from his mouth, "Are you here to eat dessert alone?"

At this time, the guy who had been ignored on the opposite side of the two finally couldn't help but started to yell: "What kind of person, Wu-jun, are you ignoring me?"

"Naoya, are you there too?" Wujo Wujo glanced at the opposite side and said casually, then turned his head to look at the girl beside him in disbelief and said, "No way, no way, did you actually end up hugging Naoya for warmth?"

Obviously capable of fighting against him, but cowardly cuddling with the weak? That's too boring!

"What does it mean to be reduced to report to the group with me to keep warm? Obviously the Wutiao faction has the least number of votes in the director's department!" Zenyuan Naoya dissatisfied, and soon he smiled complacently: "And the Kamo family will soon be with the Zenyuan family Married, Mr. Lue and I are naturally allies."

Ah, sure enough, we still have to stay close to Kanto, otherwise we won't run into these two troublesome guys by accident. Regarding the conversation between the two, Alio just said indifferently: "Tonight Naoza-kun, like Wu-kun, just happened to pass by."

Subtext You both came here uninvited, so leave quickly.

"Huh?" Gojo Satoru couldn't believe it: "What's the difference between me and Naoya?"

Do your ears only hear what you want to hear? A'lue was really speechless, she just finished her mission tonight and saw that her kilocalorie value was a little low, so she randomly found a dessert shop that was still open on the side of the road to quickly replenish her energy, who knew that unexpected guests would come one after another.