Freedom of Speech

It's finally coming true.

A man who is proud to see his vision coming to fruition.

He is proud to see the remilitarized of Japan's military in his lifetime.

Their military capabilities are strengthened from the ground, sea, and air as they procure new military equipment. He was delighted to see military recruitment climb from an astonishing rate.

Takumi Yanai is drinking a cup of oolong tea in his living room with his laptop.

A man who is a writer, a former JSDF soldier, and a far-right supporter.

The man who created Gate: Jieitai Kano Umi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri or in English, Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There.

The plot of the story is that in modern-day Ginza, Tokyo, a portal from another world suddenly appears and a legion of Roman-styled medieval soldiers and monsters emerge to attack the city. Using modern weaponry and tactics, the Japan Self-Defense Forces easily repelled the enemy and passed through the Gate to establish a forward operating base and initiate peace negotiations with the Empire of the other world.

Well, there are some nationalistic elements and questionable plots that a Gaijin would scream at him.

"Who cares about that!" He thought about the comments from the Gaijin readers who read his light novel and manga.

As retaliation for their criticism, he doesn't let The Gate: Weigh Anchor be translated and only allows Japanese readers to enjoy the light novel.

As he read new reports of the brand-new warships being sent to the South China Sea to run drills against the aggressive expansion of China.

He chuckled from the United States, Japan, and Australia planning a joint navy drill in the South China Sea off the western Philippines this week.  It's to underscore their commitment to the rule of law in the region after a recent show of Chinese aggression in the disputed waters.

This will show them the return of Japan's superiority to the world.

He decided to check on his comment section to his patriotic fans saying nationalistic words for his country about the return to its former glory.

He read the comment section as each of them was asking for positive comments on his work.

"This light novel made me more patriotic to my country than ever."

"I'm a military otaku and I see this as more entertaining than most Western movies."

"When I read the manga, it made me join the JSDF army and serve my great nation from external threats"

"The Rising Sun is back, baby!"

He felt pride after listening to those patriotic words from his people.

As he scrolls down on the comment section, he soon sees the Gaijin's criticism of his work.

"This is so unrealistic, the JSDF is being portrayed as morally good and is not being questioned about their military operations on the colonial occupation of the Special Region."

"How come in the Hakone Incident US SAD operatives were on the scene? It's possible that Russia and China would do such of thing. However, it is completely bonkers that the US will risk its important Pacific ally given they have complete diplomatic leverage to do so."

"If it's realistic, the United States would be the first to deploy on the Special Region than the Japanese can field in less than a month."

"Bruh, why the fuck is there a scene between Suwugara and Sherry proposing instead of taking her in by their  protection. It is kinda fuck up to have a young adult pledge marriage to a small kid that's is barely in her teens."