As lines of code scrolled rapidly on her screen, she stumbled upon an encrypted server hosting potential surveillance files. Hours passed till she finally managed to break into the server, video clips unfolded before her.

"Chan." She called out to the sleeping weaponsmith who groaned as he got up from the sofa and stood beside her.

With bated breath, they both viewed the decrypted footage, catching glimpses of a hooded figure moving with eerie precision. Giselle's face remained hidden, obscured by the darkness and skilful manipulation of angles.

Ryujin's eyes narrowed as she meticulously analyzed the footage, searching for any subtle details or patterns that could lead her closer to her whereabouts.

"Wait, zoom in to that corner." Chan said, pointing at the lower left side of the screen.

As the hitman zoomed into the video, a shadowy figure emerged. Giselle ran towards the figure, to their surprise, she hugged the person and ran off-screen before they could catch a glimpse.

Ryujin rewound the footage and lowered the speed frame by frame to try to view the person's face. The person's features were obscured with blonde hair, but they both soon realised who it was.

"Somi." They both said simultaneously.

What was she doing there? And what was their relation?

The hitman immediately flew out of the room, sprinting towards the boxing ring where Somi was wrapping her hands for her training.

Before Somi could register the sounds of speeding footsteps behind her. She was pinned to the wall with Ryujin's arm pressed against her neck.

"You knew?!" She yelled, her spit landing on Somi's flushed cheeks.

Eyes widened, the blonde stuttered, "K-knew what?!"

"Don't fuck with me. You knew all this time?" The veins in her neck rose through her skin, contemplating whether to kill the person she considered as an ally.

"..."

"Somi, answer me!"

With her full force, Somi pushed the hitman away which only fuelled Ryujin's anger. The dark-haired woman gripped her fist in a ball and swung blindly towards the blonde's jaw, to which she dodged swiftly.

"How the fuck do you know Giselle?" Ryujin yelled again, striking her in the rib.

Somi buckled over, gripping her side. "Ryujin..."

Irritated by the lack of answers, she threw another jab at her chest. Somi effectively caught her fist and used it to pin it behind Ryujin's back and pushed her forward to create space between the two.

Chan ran into the room and stood to the side, spectating the calamity unfolding before him. He knew that the altercation was nothing more than a catfight between them and that it was something he shouldn't interfere with.

Staggering backwards, Ryujin's face grew red as she roundhouse kicked Somi in the stomach, causing both of them to fall to the ground. She immediately straddled her between her thighs and unleashed a fury of punches at her.

Somi groaned at the pain of the attacks on her forearms, protecting her face from the angered force upon her.

Once Ryujin used up all her strength, she fell to the side, her chest rising and falling with each laboured breath. Somi did the same, breathing in time with each other as they both tried to calm down.

Chan slowly walked over to the women, his hands on his waist as he looked down at them.

"Done?"

They both nodded and took Chan's hands and got off the ground. He led them to the nearby bench for them to talk it out.