While the ceo took a look at the beauty walking ahead of him. Taking the curves if his as he still remember how the soft skin felt under his hands .

Taehyung came out wearing a beautiful top and jeans maybe trying to impress already impressed ceo

Now they both are sitting in front of each other on the huge conference table. Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung making the other feel nervous inside.

"You're looking gorgeous Taehyung..." He says playing with a pen in his hand. Taehyung giggle and look at the file in front of him.

" So.. shall we start Mr Jeon?" He look at Jungkook biting his bottom lip, Jungkook clench his fist and nods his head .

" You know I'm very impressed..how committed you are with this whole discussion" Jungkook said looking at the other beauty sitting far yet straight in front of him.

" Hmm...well first I want you to change my address on the first page" Jungkook hums and corrects the address.

" Page 3 ... section 1542 , please cut out ..anal fisting " Taehyung said cutting the term on the page.

" Are you sure?" Jungkook said with an amused expression.

" Yes .." he cut it out and look at Taehyung again.

" Turn to the page 5 , It's written that whatever the dominant said the submissive should obey and do any activity..... I want it gone...I'm not gonna do everything you'll ask me Jungkook" he states , Jungkook nods his head and crossover it.

" On the same page... there's external things.. I'm ok with ropes , handcuffs.. please cut off tapes .. and what's the other things?" He question to the ceo who smirk looking at him making Taehyung clench his thighs together.

" Cable ties" Jk whispered and look deep into Taehyung's eyes who got flustered and look down.

" Sex ..toys ...dildo is fine , vibrator too ....but what does a but plug do?" He asks again and Jungkook eyes got dark as he could imagine Taehyung in that senerio.

" It's for your pleasure... believe me you'll love it " then only two ladies come inside with wines and some snacks and serves both of them . Jungkook sit spreading his thighs and sip his wine as he observed the other .

" I've to say , I like the way it goes....so for a sweetness I'm going to add here ...that one day a week as per your choice we could go out together... like a normal couple dates , movies whatever you'll say .." ok that's not what Taehyung thought he'll going to get but it makes him happy and a bright smile covers his face giving Jungkook a type of satisfaction.

" Well I would like to fuck you some day next week " here comes again the blunt ceo.

" Um ..well as we have discussed I'm still going to revive my decision and let you know " Taehyung said .