(Trans:
[OP]: Isn't it strange that the police didn't release any information about this Chaeryeong case?!!!!!
[Reply #1]: Right?! What are the police hiding from us!!
[Reply #2]: Stop talking about this! It's sad!!)

(Trans: [OP]: Isn't it strange that the police didn't release any information about this Chaeryeong case?!!!!![Reply #1]: Right?! What are the police hiding from us!![Reply #2]: Stop talking about this! It's sad!!)

(Trans:
[OP]: Apparently, CCTV footage showed a person dressed in black entering the building the night Chaeryeong was killed...
[Reply #1]: OMG... How haven't the police not arrested the monster yet?!!
[Reply #2]: Where did you find this video? How can we trust you?!)

Authorities have yet to release an official statement regarding Chaeryeong's death, and the circumstances surrounding it remain under investigation. It's essential to remember that, at this point, speculation is based on conjecture rather than concrete facts.

As the investigation unfolds, it is imperative that the truth is revealed. The memory of  Chaeryeong, a young woman with a promising future, deserves nothing less. Whether the notorious serial killer proves to be a sinister presence in her story or merely but a rumour and speculation remains to be seen.

- - -

The hitman clicked out of the news article, the pain of being falsely accused increasingly weighted on her chest. The truth was a tangled web of secrets and lies, distorted by the many ripples that she had created.

On her desktop, a folder was buried beneath her documents and contracts. Treasured Photos. With a deep, shaky breath, she clicked into the folder. As Ryujin clicked through the photos on her laptop, each image held a small significance with Chaeryeong. She saw them as kids, her best friend laughing and grinning ear to ear as she stood beside her, faking a smile. The more photos she went through, the brighter her smile became with having Chaeryeong by her side. There were pictures from their high school years, where they starkly contrasted with each other; Chaeryeong with her uniform neat and presentable and Ryujin with her rugged and messy tie swung over her shoulder.

A small chuckle escaped from her lips as she saw a photo of their graduation party- Ryujin's arm around her raising a plastic cup in the air with a cigarette in her mouth as Chaeryeong cowered under her, wanting nothing but to leave the party.

But it was the photos from their time in Sydney that brought a bittersweet smile to Ryujin's face. Posing on the balcony of the hotel room that they could barely afford, against the backdrop of a foreign city. She clicked through a couple more photos, a group photo in front of the Luna Park entrance (she vividly remembered Chaeryeong's nervousness when she asked a random local to take their photo, she stood beside her with a bright red face that showed perfectly in the image.)

She paused at a particular photo, one taken on the balcony of their Blue Mountain cabin. It was a candid shot of Chaeryeong and Lia, their heads bent together as they shared an inside joke. Their smiles were so genuine, so unburdened by the weight of the world. A tear escaped down her cheek which she quickly wiped away and dryly chucked.