Diapers at School

Rose and Kylie each went to their first period classes, which for Rose was English, and for Kylie was History. In their backpacks, besides their school stuff, they each had three diapers, a small pack of wipes, and one bottle of baby powder. Rose made it through class still dry, and for Kylie, she only peed once. Unfortunately for them, they both got their fair share of stares from other students.

Rose went to her next class, which was Science, and for Kylie, was Home Ec. Rose actually peed once in this class, and Kylie didn't pee this time. Both girls were restricted from the regular bathrooms, as the school had been notified of the situation, and each of the classes was now given a bathroom key for each student to get into the bathrooms. Rose and Kylie were both very, very thankful that Ms. Bradshaw didn't say which students had the "unusual punishment." But they got their usual stares from students just like the first period.

After the second period, Rose and Kylie both went to the nurse's office for their morning diaper check. When they got there, the nurse got up from her chair and said, "Alright girls, let's check for some accidents."

The school nurse was a woman named Ms. Corey. She was a young woman in her mid 20s, had straight brown hair, was kinda short, and had ocean blue eyes.

Rose and Kylie removed their leg wear and had their diapers exposed. Ms. Corey patted the fronts for wetness, and she felt it. Then had both the girls turn around to check for a mess, and she didn't find any. So Ms. Corey had Kylie lay down on the bed first. Kylie took a diaper, some wipes and powder out from her bag and laid down. Ms. Corey removed the wet diaper, wiped Kylie down, and powdered her. Then she unfolded the new diaper put it under Kylie's butt, and taped it up. Kylie was then off the bed, and it was Rose's turn. Rose laid down, and Ms. Corey took off the wet diaper and wiped down Rose, powdered her, then Rose took out a new diaper and Ms. Corey taped it on her.

The two girls were then released to their next class, and both the girls had gym together. The two went to the gym and into the locker room to change into their gym clothes. 

The girls set their bags down, made sure nobody was in sight, and then took off their clothes, revealing their diapers. Then, as a joke, Rose snuck up behind Kylie and slapped her diaper butt. Kylie jumped up, turned Rose around, and slapped her bum back. The two laughed, then started changing. The girls put on the black shorts and blue shirts. (Black and blue were their school colors.)

Once they were changed, they headed back out to the gym to start warmups. The warmups were laps around the gym, arm circles, and leg stretches. When the warmups were over, the gym teacher rounded the students up and told them to get into their volleyball teams. Rose and Kylie were on the same volleyball team, and the two girls went through the class without any problems.

45 minutes went by, and the class started cleaning up. After the volleyball net was put away, the students were sent off to get changed back into their regular clothes.

Rose and Kylie didn't want any of the girls to see their diapers, so they waited in the locker room bathroom until they were sure the locker room was empty. They opened the door a crack, then sighed out of relief when they saw nobody in the locker room except themselves. The two girls got changed back into their normal clothes, and went to their next class.

What the girls were unaware of was they had a witness. A witness who saw their baby side.