i took another pull of my blunt sitting back. we in atlanta and we just came back from one of my shows outside with the gang chillin in the backyard getting high.

im on instagram live while im smoking and the comments is just going crazy. it's this one bitch that keep looking at me acting like i don't see her.

comments:
user6373 you in tally?
user002 he's so fine bro😍
user8826 okay because his hair got longer
user946 where is your girlfriend
user6637 guys paris is at the beyoncé concert rn, check her story

i was in the back and i left my phone with justin 'cause i wanted to go inside real quick. i gave my phone to justin as he read the comments on the live.

i went inside looking for my lighter, i noticed that the girl that kept looking at me decided to follow me inside.

i turned around and she was right next to me. "hi!" she tilted her head a little and smiled. "wassup" i picked up the lighter as i turned to look at her.

"what's ya name?" she asked playing with her hands. "tyler" i answered not really wanting to talk to her. "you know who i am?" i questioned her because i thought she only came up to me because she knows im a rapper.

"if i did, why would i ask for your name?" she tilted her head and i just nodded. i lit up my blunt with the lighter thag i just picked up and smoked it blowing a little bit of smoke on her face by accident.

"soo, can i get your number or??" she asked me shyly. "why you want my number?" i mugged the girl a lil. "because you cute" she smiled at me. "alright den, bet. lemme see yo phone" i held my hand out then she put her phone in my hand.

i took the phone typing in the number and giving her back her phone. "aight, text me later, when you get home or something" i nodded.

"alright, bye!" she smiled and walked away and she looked very happy. i took another pull of the blunt before going back outside and seeing justin still on my live with the phone placed down and people asking where i was at.

i sat down and turned the phone to me. i picked up my phone reading the comments before ending the live without telling them bye.

i ended the live then i seen paris's story and clicked on it. she look like she at a concert or some shit. i kept tapping and seeing more videos of her and i noticed that kenzie was there too.

they look like they having fun so i didn't really do too much and i didn't text her because i know she's not gonna answer.

paris pov:the show was ending and they got into the last performance

paris pov:
the show was ending and they got into the last performance. after that ended, beyoncé left and the lights turned on making everybody get up.

we all got up and left and walked outside to my car. mora barely couldn't even walk she was so drunk be we were all hungry. "where y'all tryna eat at?" i asked them as we all sat down in my car.