i was in the bathroom fixing my hair and my makeup so did mora, we got ready and that took us a while. after a long ass time, mora and i got into my car driving off and pulling up to kenzie house.

i called her telling her that we was outside and like a minute later she came outside. "heyy" kenzie greeted us with a smile as she opened the back door and sat down.

"hi!" mora exclaimed. "hey!!!" i looked back at kenzie then drove off looking back at the road. "im so fucking excited yall" kenzie got hype. "word" mora added.

the arena was a little drive away from the house we was in there driving for hella long. but we killed time by singing the songs in the car and preparing ourselves.

"kenzie you wanna take a shot?" mora asked kenzie looking back at her while her head was in her phone. "im good right now, thank you" she declined.

i continued driving off but im surprised i wasn't tired or nothing, maybe because i took a nap earlier. after a long ass drive to the concert. we finally made it i spent like almost ten minutes trying to find parking because that place was hella packed.

i finally found parking and then we all got out walking to the arena. it was a whole ass line and so much people there. we got inside and the show didn't start yet so we had time to get some food and some drinks.

kenzie finally wanted to take a shot when we got there but she didn't drink that much after. we ended up taking some pictures before we went inside the actually place.

after we took pictures and stuff we made our way into the stadium finding our seats and there is so much people in there.

we found our seats and sat down getting comfortable waiting for the show to start. after a while the show finally started and beyonce came out and everyone started screaming and getting excited.

she started singing and it felt so good to be in the same room as her. i've been waiting for this moment for almost my whole entire life.

time passed, and beyoncé went through some songs and that's when it started getting active "yall haters corny with that illuminati mess, paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh" we all sang along to the song and so did the whole crowd.

"my daddy alabama, momma louisiana, you mix that n**ro with that creole make a texas bamma!!!" i ordered some drinks and i didn't want to get drunk but i ended up getting drunk.

blue ivy came out and did her dance and everyone loved it and my ass knew the whole dance because i practiced that shit on tiktok

blue ivy came out and did her dance and everyone loved it and my ass knew the whole dance because i practiced that shit on tiktok. we was all hyping up blue because she be eating up that dance.

mora ended up getting way more drunk than me. we were just having a time and enjoying ourselves. i took out my phone recording me, mora, and kenzie singing the songs and we all looked mad good.

tyler's pov:

"mane, dis why i don't be drinkin" i laughed putting the cup down. "shit nasty as fuck dude" i laughed again showing all my teeth.