The door to the gun turret opened with a creaking sound,

The red wisdom cube was still sitting there in the gunner's seat.

Daniel picked up the cube,

"Alright, you better have an explanation for all of these crazy super-powers you've been showcasing all of a sudden." Daniel said to the cube.

The ship's horn let out a small blast at that, nearly causing he and Bismarck to both nearly jump out of their skin.

It was nearly impossible to see in the heavy fog, you couldn't see more than 5 meters off  of the deck, so the ship must've been warning anyone around it of the ship's presence with its horn.

Just then, a huge mountain became visible in the distance,

And then shortly after, another mountain peak could be seen behind it.

They were incredibly close to land.

A small glowing ball could be seen above the water,

Daniel looked down at it, squinting.

It was a small fishing boat, with the occupants probably terrified of the massive ship they were staring at.

Daniel waved a little.

The kid waved back

Daniel cracked a small smile, before returning to business

*Clank!

Bismarck was still trying to pry open the melted-shut door, and she yanked off the handle by accident.

Having supernatural strength to the point of being able to lift thousands of kilograms, she was probably lucky that it was just the handle that came off.

Bismarck cringed at the damage she caused before dropping the door handle and pretending like nothing happened.

Only for a disappointed Daniel to be staring at her unfortunate handiwork,

*THUM *THUM *THUM

Someone banged on the door from the other side,

"Door is melted shut, won't open." Daniel said in a monotone voice.

The guy on the other side of the door went away.

He tried to pick up the handle and fix the doorhandle , with an embarrassed Bismarck staring over his shoulder.

However, the *Mcguffin cube started glowing again, (*Daniel's nickname)

And wouldn't you know it, the second Daniel placed his hand on the door, it fixed itself.

The door handle practically sucked itself out of his hand and locked back into its socket, and the melted metal reformed back into how it was before it got melted in the first place.