It was a good 45 minute drive, a hour if he wasn't speeding which had Jahmir thinking the new information he was about to receive might actually be valid.

Usually whenever they got a new lead it was closer to where he lived or in atl period. The address Durk gave him was located in Macon, GA.

Eventually Jahmir arrived seeing Durk standing outside talking to Officer Brian.

"Wassup?" Jahmir said as he dapped up Durk before looking at Officer Brian. "What happened?"

"The women who owns this store was reportedly shot in the stomach this morning. Unfortunately the woman died on the way to the hospital." Officer Brian told them.

"Okay, so what we here for?" Durk asked getting annoyed. He could've used this time to be looking for Jaleah and not going on a dummy mission.

"Well, the women called 911 prior to the incident and claimed she found the missing girl. Operator said she heard 2 voices before a gun went off and faint screams were heard." He explained.

Jahmir ran his hands down his face, sighing quietly realizing this was valid information, something they hadn't received since she's been missing.

"Di- Did you check the cameras? Is y'all searching fa this nigga? He clearly in the area." Durk said his anger rising.

"We have patrol cars on the ground—

"Naw that ain't good enough. Where them choppas at? Y'all bring that bitch out any other time." Durk said and Officer Brian only sighed.

"We're doing the best we can. We know just as much as you know. They're in the back pulling up the recordings from earlier now and hopefully it'll give us a clear description of our suspect and hopefully their vehicle too."

Durk only nodded as Officer Sanchez walked up to them after finishing talking into his Walkie-talkie.

"Footage is ready." He told them and Brian nodded and looked at Durk & Jahmir before signaling them to follow him.

They entered the back room where the cameras were at and they all stood around to watch the footage of what happened earlier.

Jahmir's heart sped up seeing Jaleah walk into the store wearing the same clothes from that night. She look confused— lost even.

It hurt him to know that she was suffering and he couldn't help her because he couldn't even find her. He felt helpless and it only motivated him to find her.

"We can disregard those photos because she's very much alive." Officer Brian said as his eyes stayed glued to the screen as the door to the store opened, revealing Peter.

"Who the fuck." Durk mumbled his eyebrows furrowing as he squinted his eyes at the screen.

"No sign of Savanna." Officer Brian pointed out.

"Put out an APB on a white male about 5'11, look to be in his late 30s - early 40s, driving a grey Volkswagen with tints and no plate." Sanchez spoke into the walkie.

"Does this man look familiar to y'all?" Brian asked and both males shook they head. "Someone she might've known or mentioned?"

"No nigga. I don't know who this snowflake ass nigga is but best believe when I see him it's over, on BD." Durk said nodding his head menacingly. They truly fucked up showing him what he looked like.

"She mentioned a— a uncle before." Jahmir suddenly said after thinking back to that one time in the store. "Said his name was Paul— Peter— or maybe it was Parker or some shit."

"When the fuck was this? And why you ain't told me?" Durk mugged Jahmir who mugged him back.

"Fuck you mean? At the time I ain't think nothing of it cause she ain't make it seem like a big fucking deal. How was I 'posed to fucking know he was gone kidnap her?" Jah snapped at him.

"You her fucking boyfriend! You 'posed to protect her when I can't but instead you out here posted up with another shordy. Yeah, I know about that shit." Durk raised his voice and Jahmir stepped closer to him only to be grabbed by Officer Brian.

"Fuck off me." Jahmir shrugged outta his grip and pushed Durk back.

"Y'all seriously about to fight? Lame as hell. Jaleah need y'all help more then ever right now and y'all worried bout some bullshit. Tighten up nigga." Officer brian told him, getting outta character.

Both Jahmir & Durk glared at each other in silence. They knew he was right though. They both had a lot of pint up anger from this situation and was starting to take it out on each other.

"Y'all can head on home, we got eyes on the ground for any person or vehicle matching the description." Sanchez told them and Jahmir nodded before walking off.

He needed to get up outta there before he did something he'd regret after this is all said and done.

He got into his car and grabbed his pre rolled blunt he kept in there, lighting it up not giving a fuck about the police officers being nearby.

He needed this shit.

His phone began ringing causing him to slide it outta his coat pocket, seeing Nova was calling him.

"What?" Jahmir questioned tiredly as he pulled off and away from the store.

"Hey Jah, how you feeling?" Nova asked since she hadn't seen her brother since Jaleah's been missing. He was always on the road looking for her & she was too busy helping Jasmine who was having a mental break down.

"Jaleah ain't dead." Jahmir told her blowing smoke from his nose as the phone fell silent for a second.

"I know." Nova told him. When they had saw the picture Jasmine told her that it was a lie because she felt Jaleah still. Nova knew exactly what she meant, it was a twin thing.

"Naw it's confirmed now. Officer Sanchez & Brian showed me a video of Jaleah from this morning at a corner store with a white nigga. She's alive, Nova." He explained to her and she smiled.

"That's good. They're going to find her, Jah. And if they don't then you will." Nova assured him.

Jahmir nodded as he eyed a white Volkswagen with fish bowl windows that sped past him. They fucked up when they gave him a description of everything. He finna be eyeing the fuck outta people.

"Can you do me a favor?" Nova suddenly asked.

"What?" Jahmir questioned.

"Can you come pick me and Jasmine up? I wanted her to get out of the house so we got an Uber to a restaurant and I tried to get one back home but cashapp down."

"If I come get y'all I'm not going straight home. I ain't looked for Jaleah none today. Y'all gone have to ride around with me for a bit." Jahmir warned her.

"That's fine." Nova shrugged.

Jahmir nodded, "Send me the address."

A/N: FINALLY updated! I'm so so soo sorry for keeping y'all waiting for like 3 weeks. <33

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎