"Huh? are you asking me?" You asked Sabito and he nod to you while you didn't know what he was asking you so you asked him what he was asking you.

"Uhm... If you don't mind uhm what did you ask me earlier?" You asked him again it was here that Sabito saw that you were thinking a lot earlier so he returned his question to you earlier.

"I said you like snow? Too?" Sabito said and you nod your head quickly "Yes I really love snow when I was young I always built a snow man behind our house." You said to him but you couldn't be bothered when you looked out the window again you saw the snow turn red like someone's fresh blood.

Your eyes wide when you see the snow again turning red again you were restless where you were standing your heart suddenly beat so fast that you couldn't understand.

"Uhm... Sabito." You said and Sabito look at you with a worry expression on his face when he see you shaking.

"Hey what's wrong?" Sabito asked you and he grab your both hand to try you to clam down yourself but you didn't know how to control your nervousness and fear because of what you saw until you told Sabito.

"Sabito d- did you saw that? The snow turning red!" You said to him when Sabito look back to the window he see nothing but a pure white snow keep falling in the ground when Sabito saw nothing he turn his head back to you.

"I see nothing Y/n." Sabito said to you when knowing that he doesn't see what you see makes you panic even more because Sabito might think you're crazy.

"What you see nothing? But the white pale snow is turning red Sabito!" You said to him he look again in the window but see nothing is a pure white snow and he look back at you and try to calm you down.

"Look whatever you see is probably just you are tired Y/n." Sabito said to you, you just wondering how Sabito can tell you what you see now, you tried to speak but Sabito stopped you as you looked at the window again, but it went back to its original color, pure white like an angel, but it was behind it hides all darkness and evil.

When you see that what you were seeing outside the window has returned to normal, it calms down a little bit, but you still don't get the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

"Yeah... Maybe you are right maybe I just so tired that's why see something weird stuff." You said to Sabito.

But Sabito knows how you feel right now because of your stress in their world and the many things that are not good for you in their world.

To be honest, Sabito will feel sorry for you in your situation because of the obsessed Demons who are chasing you, even Sabito can't fully understand what monsters like Tanjiro like about you.

Because the only thing Sabito knew when Tanjiro became a demon was evil, he didn't know anything about the people he stepped on or the people he killed.

But now he's almost crazy about you, Sabito doesn't know why Tanjiro is so obsessed with you and so are the others, so it suddenly occurred to Sabito to ask you this.

"Uhm... Y/n I have a question for you." Sabito said to you, you looked at Sabito in his eyes and Sabito himself saw in his two eyes how much of a innocent person you are.

"Hmm?" You just hum to him so Sabito doesn't wonder why the demons are so obsessed with you because even though you look like an innocent person, you can't be angry with a person or a monster, even if you get angry, you still forgive them no matter how big a sin they committed. to you.

"Uhm... I hope you don't get mad at me when I ask you this." Sabito said to you just wondering what kind of question Sabito will ask you to make you angry with him.