'I'm sure Muichiro had a reason to do that to his twin, but whatever the reason, even I can't forgive him for what he did to Yuichiro.'

You thought to yourself before you slide open the sojo door in front of you you immediately saw Sabito standing outside the door of your room.

"Sabito?" You said before Sabito turn and look at you You blushed as he looked at you with wide eyes Sabito shock when she saw you a simple but beautiful kimono.

"You look magneficnet!" Sabito said when he told you this, your heart skipped a beat and you can't make eye contact with him, it's like your whole body is shaking with nervousness, especially when he kissed you the first time, it's still not something you can't get out of your mind until now, every time you think about it, you can't talk to Sabito or just stare into his eyes.

"Uhm... Thank you Sabito!" You said with a smile you try to smile but you can't help but be nervous when you see Sabito especially now that he is in front of you and talking to you.

Until your attention is focused on the white snow outside the window, you don't think that it will snow in their world.

"It's snowing?" You asked Sabito, so Sabito also looked at the window and nodded at what you said, but while you were staring at the window and the snow, you felt something in yourself that could not be explained, as if something bad was going to happen.

'What do I feel, why does it seem like something bad is going to happen today?'

You thought to yourself while staring at the snow out side in the window you tried to figure out what you were feeling but the more you figured out what you were feeling, the more nervous you felt that something was going to happen to Sabito and Yuichiro.

'What this feelings?'

You thought to yourself while you are staring at the snow outside you saw the snow turning red, you don't know why the color pale snow outside the window is turning red, but you feel that something bad is going to happen.

When you saw that the snow was turning red, you tried to rub your eyes with both of your hands, Sabito noticed that you seemed to be deep in thought after you finished rubbing your eyes, you looked out the window again and returned to the It used to be white in color.

When the color of the snow returned to white, you wondered why you saw red snow. You didn't know the meaning of what you saw earlier. Until you thought that maybe what you saw earlier was just your imagination.

"What the fuck is that?" You said enough that Sabito can hear you what you say and Sabito wondered what you were focusing on outside the window and in the snow.

He look at the snow outside the window and look back at you "you like snow too don't you?" Sabito asked you with a smile on his face.

You don't know what you're going to say to Sabito after what you saw earlier that's why you're out of your mind for a moment because you're thinking about what you saw earlier.