Chapter 6: Partner

Start from the beginning

And Sola followed after.

Sola Pov

Right or left...i can't decide, this dude is annoying !

This morning's training menu was light warm up then sparring, and honestly I might be good with magic but Dawn-kun's physical prowess is just counter for me !

Using my System skill and following his attack at the same time just overload my brain...i can't follow.

Dawn : Behind.

Widening my eyes, I turned around only to see nothing...

Sola : Huh ?

Dawn : You fell into my trap.

A shadow appeared behind me, I didn't even have the time to react when he locked my right arm on my back and placed his knee in a way I would be immobilized.

Crashing on the grass, I felt the impact ring in my head...ouch it hurt...

Sola : Ahh, it's my loss.

Dawn : Good job.

Letting me go, he got up and started stretching...this guy's skill is just op...like he had told me he couldn't do those techniques of self defense and martial arts in his past life.

But now that his physical ability is better than his former self, he could use the skill : Reader to implement techniques like these...

It's like seeing a skill on a game and directly using it, a copy cat for real.

Sola : Mouu ! You could at least go easy on me ! My head hurts now.

Pouting, I sat up and glared at him...he brushed me off and went to grab a towel.

Dawn : You are growing stronger, if i didn't do that i would be annihilated by your magic.

He says that but if we went on a magic contest, I'm not sure who would win...he is very combat oriented while I'm more of a support.

Sola : Ahh, why did I even decide to follow you in this training...

Laying down, I spread my arm while gazing at the sky.

3 more months and I will be at the academy...well I would at least be able to learn a few things there.

Sola : Anyway, where are you at for your weapon ?

Dawn : The information on forging Magic ore is still very uncommon and I greatly underestimated forging...so it will still take a few years before I acquire the necessary means to forge a good sword.

Sola : I see, well hope you achieve it then...

Still I wonder what Dawn-kun's motivation is...I know he wants to meet the main cast and Rimuru but what is his plan ?

He obviously doesn't want to destroy everything or conquer the world...does he even have a plan ?

Mine was always to see the world Rimuru would create...a beautiful world where no one has to fear to die from hunger, a world of peace.

A world where I could escape from this past of mine...

Dawn : You are again dreaming, come we still have 3 hours to go.

Sola : Ugh, hai hai...

Getting up, I shook my negative throw away and got ready...taking a battle stance I muttered a few incantations and sent multiple fireballs.

Ugh...i don't understand, the explanation of incantationless magic was clear yet i can't do it...i just can't imagine the process of creation and magic release without the incantation.