you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you

Start from the beginning

"I'm betting I could beat that." He said as Cecelia stared at a woman in the freeze. Cecelia hated Cyro Freeze, she was just trapped in there, with nothing to do.

"I'm betting I could beat that." Tony said as Steve walked toward Zemo.

"Oh, I'm sure you could, Mr. Stark. Given time. But then you'd never know why you came."

"You killed innocent people in Vienna just to bring us here?" Steve asked, walking up to his window.

"I thought about nothing else for over a year. I studied you. I followed you. But now that your standing here... I just realized...there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes, much like Celia." He said, Cecelia's head whipped up to look at him. He chuckled at the use of her past name. "How nice to find a flaw." He said as Cecelia looked up at Bucky. He was seething, Zemo pissed him off, he said who she used to be. Not who she is now.

"You're Sokovian. Is that what this is about?" Steve asked as Zemo looked at Cecelia's reaction. It made him prideful. He knew how to get under her skin.

"Sokovia is was a failed state long before you blew it to hell. No. I'm here because I made a promise." Zemo said to him. Steve nodded his head.

"You lost someone?" He asked, Zemo only stared at him. He clicked his tongue before answering.

"I lost everyone. And so will you." He said to Steve. He looked down and clicked a button. A screen turned on, and everyone walked over to it. "An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one which crumbles from within? That's dead. Forever." Zemo said, Tony walked to the screen, standing next to Steve.

A camera showed a road, Cecelia looked at the road. She'd been on it before. She killed a woman on that road.

"What is this?" Tony asked him through a shout. He didn't answer, instead a car smashing into a tree showed.

Two motorcycles parked near the car.

"Help my wife. Please. Help." Howard Stark said as he knelt on the floor. He was brought up by his short hair. "Sergeant Barnes?" He asked.

Cecelia remembered that assassination like it was yesterday. December 16, 1991. Howard and Maria Stark passed away at the hands of Celia Tucker and James Barnes. The Hydra Soldier and The Winter Soldier.

"Howard!" Maria stark had yelled.

"убей ее" (kill her)

"Howard!"

The Hydra Soldier walked to the passenger side of the car. Her hand went through the smashed window to reveal a woman. She was bleeding, and worrying over her husband who was being murdered by the familiar face of a man he once knew.

Tony looked up at Cecelia. Her eyes were scared, they were glossy. She couldn't look at Tony. Tony hated Cecelia at that moment, he was enraged by her, he hated a child. He looked back at the screen to see his parents getting murdered.

The soldier put her hand around the woman's neck, choking her. The Winter Soldier placed her husband in the seat, his head slumping on the wheel.

"Howard." She managed to choke out, making the young Soldier's grip on her tighter. She kept going until there was silence, till no pulse was felt.

James walked up to the camera, and shot it. Then everything was black.

Tony went to jump at the two ex-assassin. Cecelia jumped back, Bucky as well. Steve grabbed Tony by the arm. "No, Tony." Steve said, Tony turned to face Steve. His eyes had tears filling them, he never thought he would have to watch his parents die at the hands of the people in front of him. He never thought he would have to see his mother murdered, being strangled to death.

"Did you know?" Tony asked, Steve's body froze at the question. He became tense, Tony knew the answer, and Steve didn't want to tell him. Because he knew. He knew that Celia and James killed his parents.

"I didn't know it was them." Steve lied, Tony shook his shoulders, his eyes being tearful.

"Don't bullshit me, Rogers. Did you know?" He asked, Steve stared him into the eyes. He gave a small nod.

"Yes." He answered. Tony pushed off of him. He looked at the screen before sighing.

This wouldn't end without a fight.

a/n:

heheheheheheheh
i'm hilarious

jkjkjk

soooooo
how's y'all's day?
good i hope...

soooooohow's y'all's day?good i hope