"This looks amazing Owen." I tell him, looking at the filet steaks he made everyone.

We eat and everyone talks a lot. Well, everyone besides Aaron who is grumpily sitting in his chair slowly eating his food. Natasha sits beside him, spending most of the dinner staring at him.

Why do I care?

If I don't kiss him, I can't expect him to not wanna kiss other people.

Okay I'm done thinking because I don't like my logic.

"So Lina, you're in college?" Ben asks me. I nod, "I'm a junior, but hopefully I will graduate early." I tell him. "Where at?" Owen asks.

I glance at Ronny who nods slightly like he's telling me not to be ashamed of going to Stanford. "Stanford" I tell them, actually feeling confident in the answer for once.

"Damn" Tony says, while Natasha just scoffs. "How impressive, the girl with an influential daddy got into a top school. Good for you!" She says the last part extremely sarcastically. "Natasha shut the hell up." Ronny says pretty calmly but something in his tone was scary, almost threatening.

"Parents don't get daughters into med school. If it was her parents she'd be a nutrition major or some shit." Owen defends me.

I feel a little better after Natasha's comment, and the rest of dinner goes by nicely. Soon enough Natasha leaves and Ben and Tony head to bed, since they apparently live here too. How the heck did I not know that?

The house is so big I have been hanging out in the living room for the past two months and not seen the people who live here. Apparently there's like four other massive living rooms.

I start to help with dishes when Owen tries to chip in, "Owen you're bleeding!" I exclaim when I see the bandages on his arm are soaked in blood. "Oops." he says, looking to his arm.

"Mike's gone, can you fix it up for me?" Owen asks, and I nod. "Duh" I say, looking at Ronny, "See, my scenario from earlier came true."

"Owen isn't dying, and neither is Mike." He says, "Potato potato, you guys need my medical assistance." I put my hands on my hips, "Now go get me a first aid kit." I demand Ron, "Please." I add afterwards.

While Ronny is getting that, I sit Owen down on a barstool and unwrap his bandages, throwing them away.

When I look at the wound, I am surprised to see what looks like a stab wound with the stitches broken, nothing that would come from being hit by a car. "Owen?" I ask him, "Yeah?"

"Did somebody stab you?" I ask, and watch as his face goes rigid, "Why the fuck would someone have stabbed him." Ronny cuts him off before he can answer, setting a first aid kit on the counter.

"I don't know, but this definitely looks like a stab wound." I tell them. "It is." Owen says, "I just got in a fight with some guys, no big deal."

I look to Ronny, who isn't looking in my eyes.

Why'd he lie to me about this?

"Oh." Is all I say, since Owen is bleeding and I don't have the time to question why I was lied to right now.

"I didn't want to freak you out." Ronny says. I hesitate for a second, but somewhat understand. Nick used to get into fights all the time in school. I think it's just a guy thing.

Nothing ever this bad, though.

"Its alright." I say, understanding where they were coming from with not telling me the truth about it. And, I will just get more details from Ronny later when his friend is not bleeding.

I start cleaning up Owens cut, then I fix a few of the stitches that had broken on one end of it. Lastly, I wrap it up with fresh bandages and kiss the top of it. "All better."

"See, I'm a doctor." I tell Ronny, waving my slightly bloody hands in his face. "Doctors wear gloves." He retorts.

I frown, "I was acting in a case of emergency. No time for gloves. That's what the real professionals do." I tell him, walking over to the sink and scrubbing my hands until there can't possibly be a single speck of blood left.

"I think I am going to head to bed." Owen says, "Thank you Lina" He tells me before leaving.

Now that I'm alone with Ronny, I walk over near him. "I should probably head home." I say, yawning right afterwards from how tired I am.

"Stay" He says without a pause.

The last time I stayed over was before all of our ignoring-phases. Since then we have hung out a lot but mostly during the daytime.

"Ok." I look up at him, catching how he almost smiles at my response then hides it. "You take my bed."

I raise an eyebrow, "Yeah as if." I say, taking his hand and leading him upstairs to his room. Walking in, it is perfectly clean and organized as usual, much different than my room that looks like a tornado hit it 24/7.

I excitedly flop onto his bed, one thousand percent sure it's the comfiest bed I have ever slept in. The comforter is extremely fluffy and huge, and the mattress sinks your body right into it like it swallows you up. And the room is freezing, so the big warm covers feel amazing.

I try to look away as Ronny takes off his shirt, but I will admit that my eyes wander just a little bit until he shuts off the lights.

"I kinda want a tattoo." I tell him as he climbs into the bed next to me. "Like a sleeve." I joke. "Or cover my face in them."

"No." He says, laying next to me close enough for me to rest my head on him, "No." He says again, looking down at my face. "Not even a mustache one?" I ask.

He just hums, his arms snaking around my waist, one of his hands wrapping securely onto my side just barely under my hoodie so he's touching my skin.

"Ron?" I ask, wanting to bring up Owen getting in a fight. It's almost like he can read my mind because he says, "Some guys we used to do business with jumped him because he wouldn't sign a deal with them."

I frown at this, "That's awful, are they in jail?"

Ronny sighs, "Yeah, sure."

I look to him, "What does that mean?"

"Yes, they're in jail."

Good. "Ok well just don't lie to me again please." I say, and he nods.

My head is leaning on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat. Good thing he can't hear mine. I feel as he leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Ronny."

"Goodnight Addie."

AHHHH 10k READS!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE U ALL

1653 words