𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

The sun shining right into my eyes, i could hear my cat begging to be feed. The meowing got closer to me until i could see two cute ears poking from the side of my bed. It was my fluffy friend Lora, she put up her paw, signalising how hungry she was.
"Oh my sweet Lora, i am gonna get up in a minute, you must be so hungry"

Getting up, I as always ended up making a mess, is there anyone more clumsier than me in this world?
The clock i had on my desk was now smashed on the floor.
Was it working? Hope so. My mom will otherwise END ME.
My mother got mad for every single broken thing, even a broken pencil was a horror sight for her.
Picking up the clock, it started working again, i let out a big relief and put it back on the desk, leaving my room with Lora.
As I poured the food for Lora i noticed the bag being almost empty.
"Oh no Lora, I think i will need to go to the pet store later to get you some more food"
Gave her a little pat on the head before heading to the fridge to find some food for myself.
All there was, was a sandwich and the soup from last day. I was quite the lazy type of person, so i just got the sandwich that didn't taste good.
"Mom must have made this, its just full of spinach and avocados!"

I threw out the sandwich, when suddenly the kitchen door opened and a woman barged in with a man that i have never seen before.
The woman had short curly brown hair and a body of a model, the dress was barely hiding her ass and the heels were as tall as my whole hand.
The woman was of course VERY well known as...
... my mother.
She had brought home another man that she could make out with. Honestly really pathetic.
My mother was coming towards me barely standing up, I could see that she was drunk.
"SCARLET. Why are you still in your pyjamas? Go change and go outside, your mother needs the house now."

The man took her up in her room as the door slammed shut and you could hear the disgusting noises through the walls.
Not even thinking i went straight to my room to change into my daily clothing.
Before leaving the house i had to say bye to my dear Lora, cause i could never tell when i will be coming back or not.
How miserable can a 17 year olds life be?
Going through the city streets i noticed someone really familiar across the road.
It was my best friend Millie! She is the sweetest and toughest girl i have ever known.
"Millie! I haven't seen you for days! You haven't been answering my texts, did something happen?"

Millie seemed a little upset, it was quite rare to see this type of sight.
"I am sorry i haven't been answering you, i got in a bad fight with my boyfriend.. well ex boyfriend and i couldn't get myself to talk to anyone"

I hugged her knowing how hard it must had been to have a dear person leave you. From my experience, it is terribly hard. The best i could do for her right now was find comfort for her, so i decided to take her to the ice cream shop she adores so much.
We sat down in the park after getting our favourite ice cream flavours, the smile on her face was such a beautiful view for me.
When she smiles she has two dimples showing on her cheeks and beautiful bright teeth.
I can never tell how she gets them so bright but all i know it must had been a lot of work and much self care.
Millie checked her phone and turned to me so suddenly that i got jump scared.
"Scarlet! I forgot that school is starting in 2 days!! I have been so busy being upset over my boyfriend that i totally forgot about school! Good thing my parents have probably taken care of the shopping."

My expression changed right when Millie mentioned school.
School was the second place i hated the most, my first one is of course my home, but school was full of such horrible people that i started skipping school on purpose.
"I don't want to return to school at all. Everyone is so terrible there, especially Milo and Joseph. Two horrible people together make it a dangerous duo. Joseph always brags about how rich he is and Milo is just genuinely mean and rude all the time."

Millie kept nodding in agreement of what i was saying, we both ended up making fun of both of the bullies and remembering all the bad stuff they have done to innocent people.
"Scarlet, do you remember the time when Milo bullied a teacher? That was horrifying.
That poor lady quit her job and had to go to therapy for a year. She was such a great teacher though, loved her so much."

Loved her?! She literally gave us tons of homework until we could barely think anymore!
But well thats Millie for you.. you have to be really horrible for her to not like you and i mean it. She sometimes even forgives Joseph for calling her names. Who on earth does that?!
Oh yeah, Millie does, but she is my best friend, all i can do is support her and give advice that she never listens to.
Looking down at my phone i notice a new message.
Strange, the number is not saved in my contacts, who could that be?

Thank you for reading chapter 1!
Stay tuned for the next chapter!