"chill day"

....

Jake and Niki were both sleeping peacefully as it was the weekend..

Soon the sunlight shinned through the window right into Niki's eyes..
Waking him up from his slumber...

Niki was about to get up when he felt arms tightly wrapped around his waist he blushed looking at the veiny arm secured around his waist..

Unfortunately he was disturbed from his trance...

Jake : "good morning angel.."

Niki almost choked on his own spit when he heard Jakes voice Niki thought " holy dam his voice god why me why meeee.."

Niki : " morning hyung.."

Niki turned towards Jakes face and smiled softly..

Jake returned the smile before attacking his lovers face with kisses..

Niki started giggling...while Jake didn't stop and adored Niki's giggles while kissing his face all over..

Soon he stopped..

Jake hovered over Niki..making Niki flush..

Niki :" if ur done with ur attack can I get up hyung..? "

Niki said in a sarcastic tone..

Jake :"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed huh?"

Jake said laughing at his lovers face..

Niki : "who u ?"

They both looked at each other and started laughing like they just saw the most funniest shit ever..

After they were done with there pyschotic laughing session they got up to get ready for the day and plan where they would go..

Niki went straight to the bathroom while Jake went downstairs to make breakfast for both him and Niki..

As Niki was brushing his teeth he felt muscular arms wrap around his waist..

Niki blushed..

Niki : " clingy much? "

Jake : "hmm.."

Niki spit the toothpaste in the sink and rinsed his mouth and spit the water out..

As soon as Niki closed the sink he got turned around in a swift move..

Jake : " we didn't get to continue that makeout we had.." Jake said smirking
And immediately smashed his lips on nikis..

Niki blushed and kissed back snaking his hands and interwining them around Jakes neck..

Jake gave Niki's ass a quick squeeze lifting him up on the sinks counter..

Jake licked Niki's bottom lip but instead of receiving easy access into Niki's mouth he got nothing but a smirk from Niki while the make out continued..

Jake got irritated resulting in him bitting Niki's bottom lip catching the younger off guard Niki moaned allowing jake to enter his tongue into Niki's mouth..

Jake explored Niki's mouth savoring the taste..

Niki just followed Jakes movements since he wasn't the most expert at this but nonetheless he was enjoying it..

As their tongues moved in a rhythm Jake snaked his hands from Niki's waist to under his shirt moving his hands up and down the soft skin..

Niki shivered from the touch as he reached his hand up to Jakes hair pulling at it making Jake groan..and damit Niki could've sworn that's the most hottest thing he's heard..

Jake moved his lips away from Niki's mouth trailing down to his neck..

Jake started kissing Niki's nape..

Niki : "a-h.."

Jake smirked before bitting at the bare skin leaving Niki a moaning mess..

Jake trailed down to Niki's collar bone bitting at it as well..

Soon after he pulled away looking at the marks smirking and looking at Niki and if he wasn't already gorgeous as hell he looked like a pure angel right now..Niki's lips were swollen his cheeks were red..and the marks on his neck and collarbone just made him look more heavenly in Jakes eyes..

Niki : " If ur done staring can we go and eat now...dumbass.."

Niki said before looking away blushing..

Jake chuckled before letting Niki down and bending down initiating Niki to climb on so he could give him a piggy back ride..

Niki happily got on Jakes back wrapping his arms around Jakes neck and snuggling into them..

Jake carried him downstairs and sat him down on one of the kitchen chairs..

Niki : " what's for breakfast hyung.."

Niki said looking at Jake with his boba eyes making Jake wanna melt on the spot because of his lovers cuteness..

Jake : " geez stop being so cute r u trying to kill me Niki san?!?! "

Niki giggled and said

Niki : " shut up and give me food I'm starving asshole "

Niki said pouting..

Jake chuckled before getting some plates and setting them up Infront of Niki..

Jake got the pancakes he made and put them on Niki's plate..

Nikis eyes almost instantly lit up...

Niki : "U MADE PANCAKES I FUCKIN LOVE U "

Niki said before grabbing Jakes collar and pulling him a tad bit over the counter and kissing his cheek..before digging into the food..

Jake started laughing before saying..

Jake : " I love u more cutie.."

Niki blushed at the nickname before continuing his munching on the sweet pancakes..

_____________________________________

It was now midnight and Niki and Jake were cuddled up on the couch fighting over what movie they were gonna watch..

Niki : "FROZEN 2 "

jake : "WRECK IT RALPH "

Niki : "FROZEN 2"

Jake : "WRECK IT RALPH "

after going back and forth for like 10 mints..they decided on Harry Potter..

They were both cuddling with Nikis head on Jakes shoulder and his arms wrapped around Jakes waist..and Jakes head on Niki's head with his arms wrapped around Niki..

With a huge blanket covering them both making it more cozy..

Before u know it they both fell asleep and they were barely through half of the movie but who would blame them though the cozyness was the one to blame..

_____________________________________

Emi<3