"hell passed but why does it hurt"

.....
Monday..
8:00

Ni-ki

I woke up to the smell of alcohol surrounding my nostrils I icked internally as I got up and remembered last night I blushed and screamed internally..

I got up happy and cheerfull for once to start the day but as I entered my bathroom I was taken back to reality...

I was in a relationship with a guy..what if my mom finds out..sh*t..

Suddenly I heard a ringing sound as i went out I saw that someone was calling me as I looked at the caller id it was written unknown..

Thinking nothing of It I answered and oh how I regret it..

Ni-ki : hello?

Unknown : is this nishimura riki son of Mrs nishimura??

Ni-ki : um y-es? Who is this??

Unknown : im calling from the hospital im sorry to say this but ur mother has passed in a car accident..

Ni-ki dropped the phone..as he stood there shocked sad angry..mostly shocked as of right now..

Ni-ki picked up his phone shakily with tears streamming down his face..

Ni-ki : w-w-whe-re i-s she?!?

Unknown :..im sorry to say this kid but somebody who claimed he was her boyfriend took her body already..

Ni-ki hung up the call as he broke down not only did his mom just fucking die but he couldn't even get one last look at her because one of her jackass one night stands or some shit boyfriend took her...

Ni-ki couldn't breath this was all to much for him yes his mom was shit towards him but he still Loved her to death...and now he lost her now he doesn't have any damit parent left what a life huh?

Soon his phone beeped ni-ki didn't have the energy or will power to look and see who it was so he sat there and cried and cried till the night fell and there were no tears left for him just an empty feeling of sadness anger and weakness..

Ni-ki had no one left yes he had jake but what dumb piece of shit would be kind enough and stupid enough to take him in and care for him in this world that would just be dumb and careless if someone did.                        for ni-ki..

Ni-ki didn't wanna be a burden and trouble for the one he Loves no not one bit but who else did he have left no one..absolutely no one..

So here he is backpack in hand standing infront of his boyfriends houses door he feels pathetic but what else can he really do so with a deep breath he shakily brought his hand up to ring the door bell but before he could even ring the door bell the door swung open revealing..his boyfriend with a worried expression and one look at Jakes face and ni-ki jumped into his arms and broke down..

___________________________________

Hey MFS GUESS WHOS BACK 😝