Rhea Ripley X Trans Male Reader: The Gym Sad, and Smut pt.1

Y/N's POV: I was going to the gym with my wife Demi she is an Ausralian wrestler on the WWE who proforms under the ring name Rhea Ripley. I went to the all gender bathroom to pee. I was using the urnal mind you I have a vagina that I was born with and a penis I had sugery on. I washed my hands and walked out I saw a guy that I didn't know fucking Demi. I walked up to her with tears in my eyes "DEMI ROSE BENNETT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" I screamed feeling my heart break. "Baby it's not what it looks like I swear. I had no idea what I was doing," she replied. I threw my rings at her and ran 1 hour to get home, I went to my room and got my things to move to the guest room because I have no where to go. I felt my heart break in 100 more pieces as I heard Demi cry up the stairs that she's home. I heard her run upstairs to the bedroom, "baby where are you?" She asked "in here" I replied quietly but loud enough for her to hear me. She walked in and asked what I was doing, "I have no where to go." I said crying she hugged me and kissed my cheek, I pushed her off and went to the bathroom.

Rhea's POV: I sat on my bed crying realizing my wife won't come back to me. I felt my heart burst into flames and burn to the ground, I was so hurt and pissed off with myself that I had sex with Damian. I cried myself to sleep and then felt a weight on my bed I look to see my husband

(A/n: Haha clif hanger find out what happends in part two enjoy loves)