Chapter 4

Joong pov

We reached the amusement park abit early than Dunk and his friend, so we have to wait for them to arrive.

While waiting for them Pond ask me what was going between Dunk and me.
Seriously, everyone can see that we two like eachother, why can't you guys just accept. ~Pond said while looking here and there. Nooo we are just friends and you know that too, I said not wanting to accept the fact that I do like Dunk. I'm just too shy to confess it to him. Enough about me , tell me when are you going to introduce me to that secret crush of yours , I said while looking slying at Pond and I could literally see that he was blushing... I don't have a crush on him , I just like the way he works okay , just the way he interact with others, I can see that he really loves his job , that's all okay , Pond said while avoiding to look at me and I just said okay while giving him that look 😏

After waiting for like  half an hour, Dunk and his friend have arrived and apologize many times for being late but we keep on reassuring that it was okay...

Hi Joong ,Hi Pond ~ this is Phuwin , my bestfriend and Phu these are my friend Joong and Pond. Dunk said introducing us to eachother.
Dunk was right when he said that Phuwin was cute , but he's not as cute as Dunk ( I'm mentally slap myself when I realised what I was thinking to myself )
Joong , Joong are you okay , Pond call me making to get back to reality. Yeahh I'm fine just say dreaming I guess , I said getting embarassed of what i just said in my head.
Let's go Dunk and Phuwin wanted to ride that rollers coaster 🎢. Pond said and we went on ... From one ride to the other , we keep on switching and at the end of the day we play , ride everything that was there... The last was the Giant Wheel 🎡 , but before getting on that we decided to eat something first, since we are all tired and hungry and Pond telling us that , let's get in the giant wheel at night since the view will be more beautiful and since it was already getting dark we all agree to it.

Pond pov

After our meals we all went to the Giant Wheel 🎡 , but before getting on it , Joong ask me if I can sit with Phuwin , cause he wanted to sit with Dunk and after finally having the courage to confess his love to him. Who am I to say no to him , so i gladly accept his proposal and sit with Phuwin , and before entering wishing him a goodluck cause I seriously want them to be together.  When I entered the Giant Wheel , Phuwin was a bit confused and ask where is Dunk , I told him that Joong wanted to sit with Dunk and confess his love to him and told me to sit with you. I could see that Phuwin just shake his head with a small oooooaaah and not surprised that Joong was confessing his love to Dunk . Are you not surprised? That Joong likes Dunk , I said and Phuwin just said that , I know that Joong like Dunk , since I can know from his behaviour today and no worries Dunk likes him too. I was so shocked when Phuwin said that Dunk likes Joong , I was so happy for my friend.

So what about you ? I ask trying to keep the atmosphere less awkward

Phuwin : huhhh

I mean , single or taken ? I ask as i strach the back of my head.

Ohhh single , Phuwin said while releasing an awkward laugh...

Phuwin : what about you ?

Pond : same single , leaving a shy awkward laugh

Phuwin : ohhhh i see

It got a little awkward again and I don't know how to keep the conversation going without invading his private life... Dunk told me and Joong about his family life so I can't even ask him about his family also to get the conversation going , so I just let a sigh a admire the view infront of me.

Meanwhile , Joong & Dunk

So you like me too , Joong said , still not believing what he just heard.
Yes I like you too , Dunk say still feeling shy and hiding his face in Joong shoulder. So will you be my boyfriend, Joong ask , eagerly waiting for his answer. Dunk kiss his cheek and said Yes , both of them was so shocked with Dunk behaviour. I'm sorry for kissing your cheek without your permission, Dunk apologize while looking down. Joong take Dunk head and make him look at him , Don't apologise Dunk , I'm your boyfriend now and you are mine , you can kiss me anytime you want, okay
Thī̀rạk.  Dunk got shy over the nickname Joong gave him and hide his face again in Joong shoulder. Joong take his face again and this time close to him , he look Dunk in the eye as if asking for permission to kiss him and Dunk make a small nod and Joong slowly went down to his lip and kiss him and both of them can feel the butterfly dancing in their stomach.