Chapter 1

BACKGROUND

Teenage life was never easy for Phuwin , his parents, his families cutting all connections with him just because he was different from them. Phuwin came from a very homophobic small minded family where his family believes that being gay is a disease and that it could be spread. The moment Phuwin family found out that their son is gay , they didn't even think twice and just kick out their only son out of the house and inform their other families to cut all ties with him.

Phuwin was left alone all by himself at the age of 16 , without anything with him not even a single penny. He has to quit his school life and start working in order to support himself. He work in a convenient store that was open 24 hours just so he can have a place to stay at night. But in the midst of his misery, he was not alone , Dunk his only friend and a classmate who accept him the way he is and understand him was there for him. When Phuwin have not been attending school almost for one week , he got worried and went to his house , but when he got there Dunk got to learn the real situation that was happening and really hated Phuwin's family for there small minded.

DUNK is 17 years old , one year older than Phuwin but his behaviour seems like he was younger than Phuwin. Dunk came from a wealthy family and he is the only son and his family was very open minded people and accepting , just like they accept there son's sexuality.
Dunk and Phuwin started to become friends in grade 6 when the teachers assign them to be partner in their coming project. Phuwin and Dunk have not been friends for a long time but they trust each other like they have known eachother since birth. For Phuwin , Dunk was his first friend ever and for Dunk , Phuwin was the only friend who did not take advantage of his family's wealth.

When Dunk found out where Phuwin was working, Dunk suggest him to stay with him and after a long of yes and no conversation, Phuwin at last agreed to stay with Dunk since he knew that Dunk will not be backing out. Dunk's family was very welcoming towards Phuwin and Phuwin cannot help but cry wishing his family was like Dunk' s but he knows that , that will never happen.

Even though living with Dunk and his family, Phuwin still decided to quit school ( even though Dunk's family agreed to pay for his fees , he still declined it ) , and instead work at a small shop here and there so that he will not be fully depended on Dunk and his family. He also help in every way that is possible and also teaches himself some knowledge in his off time and since Phuwin was a bright student, it was not so hard for him to catch up at things.

_______________________________________

√ there goes the first chapter, I hope you like it ☺️