❁𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 +18❁

(ChanelPradaGirl: This chapter will be +18 since it will have intimate details

(ChanelPradaGirl: This chapter will be +18 since it will have intimate details. If you are uncomfortable, don't read.)

❁❁❁

After their special dinner date to remember, Isadora returned home with Red Son. She sighed happily as she entered the living room with him, holding his hand.

"Tonight was so perfect," She wraps her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy we're engaged, my love,"

"Me too, my verbena," Red Son wraps his arms around her waist, sharing a gentle kiss with her.

"Okay, how should we tell your parents? How should we tell MY parents? And what about MK and the rest?" Isadora paced back and forth, beginning to overthink. "Where should we have our wedding? What about your engagement party before that?"

"Isa!" Red Son calls his fiancee's name, grabbing her wrist, stopping her from pacing. "Let's not worry about that tonight. This is our private moment. The planning can come after,"

"You're right, it's just..." Isadora sighs, rubbing her shoulder. "This week has been really busy for me and I'm so tense,"

"Would you like me to massage you?" Red Son offers.

"Oh, so you're a masseur? Is that apart of your many talents?" Isadora teases.

"As a matter of fact, it is. I practiced it secretly for when my darling came along, and that darling is you," Red Son boops his lover's nose.

The baker girl giggles. "Alright, I'll go up to my room and set up," She walks to the stairs and turns back to her fiance. "Then I'll call you, okay?"

Red Son nods and watches her go upstairs with a fond look.

He had never been so happy that he proposed to the love of his life.

❁❁❁

After a few minutes of waiting, Red Son heard Isadora calling him from upstairs, saying she was ready.

He went upstairs, calling out to her to find what room she was in, and she called back. It didn't take him long because there was only two rooms, and Isadora was in the second room.

Red Son opened the door to the room and smiled. "Are you ready for your massa-" He was absolutely stunned at the sight in front of him.

 "Are you ready for your massa-" He was absolutely stunned at the sight in front of him

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓐𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽  ❁ 𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓢𝓸𝓷On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara