Finally, they made it to a workstation with a tall, muscular man grinding a piece of metal- sparks flew onto his arm which was covered with burn scars. As Ryujin took a step forward, the man suddenly pointed the knife towards her neck. Yeji's gasp was instinctual, shocked at the immediate danger in front of her.

Ryujin's eyes remained locked onto the man's, a unfazed smirk crept on her face as they both began to chuckle. The tension that had filled the air immediately evaporated as he lowered the blade, placing it down gently on his bench.

"Chan, you're still the same." The hitman remarked with a playful grin, punching him on the arm as he continued to laugh boisterously.

"You too, Shin." He said, gasping for air. "Well, except for that thing on your face, must've been painful."

Ryujin's lips formed a line as she looked down at the ground, "It was..."

"But hey, chicks dig scars."

Chan's attention shifted over to the unfamiliar woman behind his regular client. "And you brought a friend."

"She may or not be my girlfriend." Ryujin replied, giving a slight shrug which earned a loud gasp from him.

"Girlfriend?" Chan placed his hand on his chest, eyes darting between the two. "I thought you were going to die alone."

She held her girlfriend closer to her, "Me too."

As the laughter subsided, Chan quickly wiped his hand on his ripped pants and extended it out towards the cat-eyed woman. "I must've frightened you earlier, sorry about that. I'm Chan."

The conflicted photographer quickly shot a look at her girlfriend who nodded slightly, affirming her that she was able to interact with him.

She returned the gesture with a nervous smile, "Yeji."

"So, you won Ryujin's ice-cold heart. You must be really persistent." He joked, receiving a glare that pierced through his muscular body.

Yeji chuckled a little, "It took some time. She's actually a big softie-"

"So." Ryujin clapped, bringing the conversation back on track. "You got my stuff?"

Chan snapped his fingers, "Yep, give me a second." He promptly spun on his heels and headed over to grab a sliver briefcase off the shelf.

The photographer leaned over to Ryujin, "I really like him."

The hitman crinkled her brows at her, shocked by the sudden comment, "What do you mean by that?"

"Here we go!" The man placed the briefcase on his workbench with a huge grin on his face. "Care to open it?"

Yeji quickly looked at the case, signalling Ryujin to open it. "Go on."

As she flicked the clasps off, the briefcase opened to reveal an array of lethal weapons, each meticulously organized and gleaming in the dim warehouse light. Yeji's eyes widened slightly at the sight, her eyes falling on the guns of various calibres lying beside lethal knives, each item meticulously maintained and ready for use.

With practised precision, the hitman examined each weapon, her fingers moving with a familiarity derived from years of experience. She checked the mechanisms of the guns, ensuring they were clean and loaded, while the blades received a thorough inspection to ensure their sharpness.

"Handcrafted the knives myself." Chan leaned on the bench, watching Ryujin examine the edge of the blade with her thumb. "I knew you were in need of an upgrade."

Ryujin hummed in acknowledgement, there was a reason she kept coming back to Chan for her weapons. He was reliable. Whenever she lost her knives during a mission, Chan was always ready with an arsenal of weapons, each one better than the last.