Forbidden desire

Começar do início

Jungkook lived in England,he was a model for some clothing brands,I mean with that body I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.Eww what the fuck Lalisa.

"It's been a while"he got closer to him where I could feel his hot breath.I moved away,I wasn't going to let myself be fooled by him again "uh yeah two years"I smiled a little "So you're back now huh?" "You don't seem really happy about that"he laughed,only if you knew.

As he was about to talk his mother came running from upstairs "Jungkook is that you"she threw herself into his arms,great only she was missing.

"Son I'm so happy you're back"Jungkook smiled"I plan on staying for a really long time"he said as his eyes were fixed on me.

"Lisa could you please go and get Jungkook's room ready..and please wear something else"God how I hated this woman and there's no way she was serious "Excuse me?"I never liked this woman because she always seemed to have problems with everything I did.

"You heard me"I was so close to actually killing this woman until Jungkook spoke "There's no need for that mother,I can do it myself"he was always a gentleman and quite charming.

I ignored his mother blabbering and went to my room.My husband was dead asleep not a care in the world.

Sometimes I ask myself why I married this man,yes I love him but this is not what I really wanted.

____________________________________________________

As the next day came I was getting ready to meet up with some friends,I was going downstairs when I bumped into someone,I looked up it was none other than Jungkook and he was fucking naked.

My head was pressed against his bare chest and I quickly pushed him before things got intense "Why are you naked"I looked down and he chuckled "it's not something you've never seen darling"I shushed him with my hand before someone heard him.

My husband wasn't home but his mother was and I don't need her at my head right now "Can you just shut that mouth for once? Everything that happened between us was a mistake and it's never going to happen again,understood?"I walked away from him and left the house.

I lied,fuck.

What did he have to be back now?

I got in my car and drove to the place I was meeting my friends and tried to ignore the feelings I was having.

*

"So Jungkook is finally back huh?"Rosé was giving me those weird looks and I know what she meant "Yea and he found the right time to come"I groaned "Things aren't going well with my dear husband"I rolled my eyes at the name.

"What happened this time?"Jisoo asked "Its just we have been really distant to each other these past weeks,he doesn't kiss me anymore or pay attention to me and I can't remember the last time he touched me"I felt comfortable telling my friends everything and they also knew about me and Jungkook.

"Seems like Jungkook came at the right time"Rosé winked at me "No Rosé,I'm not gonna cheating on my husband again,the first time it was a mistake and I'm going to make things right with him"the girls didn't believe my words but gave up.

I spent half of the day with them and later I made reservations for dinner with my husband which it was supposed to be him but whatever,I'm going to try to not let my night be ruined by this.