"BUT I LEFT IT IN A PURE LOVING VERSION HOW THE HELL--" he was cut off by Yoongi.

"Well- Jimin did- you know his lusty side couldn't help" Yoongi said shrugging looking too proud.

Jungkook groaned "I should have known that one day his sins gonna get me into trouble"

"But hey there's a good thing.....still no one knows who sang it in the mortal world so we are all good" Hobi said trying to chear them up.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and jumped with Hobi "Yes besides trouble is our second name" they held out a hand for Jungkook to join.

Jungkook pouts but grabs their hand and start jumping with them nonetheless "well Jin hyung is still banned so we all good"

"Hail to hell" they cheered as the jumped around in the empty throne hall giggling among themselves.

---------------------

Next day in hell,

Hobi and Jungkook was playing uno while sitting on the big dinning table in a crisscross position.

"Where's Yoongi hyung? Wasn't he supposed to join us?" Jungkook asked while arranging his cards and smirked when he saw the cards he got.

"He went to mortal world, Jimin called him to pick up Mickey and Holly as he will be going to Busan with Jin Hyung" Hobi replied.

Jungkook ohed than slammed a card with +4 in middle with a devilish smirk "Pick four!"

Hobi cursed, picking four cards he slammed +8 cards draining the colours from Jungkook's face "HA! PICK EIGHT"

Jungkook cursed continuously as he picked eight cards look at the happy face of hobi but the happiness didn't last long as Jungkook played his final attack .....+12 card "Pick twelve!"

Hobi screamed and fall flat on the table before sitting up and picking up the cards one by one while Jungkook laughed "YOU SATAN"

Yoongi entered with tow dogs in his either hands and saw Hobi closed to breakdown and Jungkook happily twerking on the dinning table. He put the dogs down who ran away somewhere.