Theme 3: Topic 1.1: Writing a summary

In writing a summary, you shouldn't give too much detail about the story...

How
Try to make the summary brief.

From the summary you made earlier when you created your idea, it could guide you to write a summary.

For example I wrote or I'm writing a story about the Devil and angel falling in love, we know it's unusual and weird so I could just say

What happens when laws are defied and a devil and an angel end up Falling in love?.

If you want to add more or you feel it's not captivating..

When happens when a few laws are defied and the devil and an angel start to love themselves.
  Will their love grow or they'd have to forget about each other.

***
  The Devil has an encounter with an angel who are on a boys shoulder telling him what to do.
  They end up arguing and are brought before God.
  God sends the to a school to learn hoping the devil would change but he doesn't and ends up teasing the angel making them grow close...
They start to like themselves but the laws is forbidden for any demon and an angel to have any feelings for each other.
They are supposed to be enemies . But will they be able to break that boundary...

Sorry the summary's a little over the place..

Or you could make it two stories
The first story will end up in them confessing their love for each other...

The second story will start with the dilemma on whether to part ways or not.

Do not give too much detail in the summary. Don't give away the whole plot. Just write enough to attract readers to read the book.