Theme 1: Topic 1.3: Sitting down and trying to form a history

Sitting down and trying to form a history about how something came to be....

Let's work on that.

Gwen has a portrait hung in a weird area of the dining...

***
Probably the portrait may be a family curse.

A portrait of her lost love
Maybe he's dead or they've separated.

The portrait may be something else....

A new idea starts coming in.

Let's use the issue of curse and lost love

We could inter weave those two concepts together...

We're trying to formulate a history.

The portrait hanging could be at the later end of the story, or
at the beginning of the story where she stares at the portrait from there, we could start narrating..

You might be a bit confused so let me give an instance.

  A young woman probably in her early thirties is seen at the table cleaning it up as a portrait hangs above her.

   It looks terrible and tattered compared to the other frames round her house.

She stares at the portrait for a moment and gives a painful smile as if remembering something.
Indeed she was.

The Lady staring at the portrait is currently running home from the rain when a car pulls up to her and offers her a ride.. .

You're building up the history.

Let me give a summary of the story.
She's so thankful as she was in a hurry to attend a meeting.

They exchange phone numbers and he starts to pick her up everyday...
They get closer and start to visit each other and go out with each other. They take pics too. Lol

   Soon their love grows... They move in together and that same photo they took is placed by the woman's bedside.
You could add a reason the man picked her up...
Maybe she helped him during a certain time and he finally had the chance to repay...
Maybe helping his sister with a transplant or blood transfer....

    Till one day he stops answering her calls nor reply her texts.
He doesn't have time for her, he comes home late sometimes doesn't even come home at all and leaves the wife in ignorance of everything...

   One day she confronts him in anger and that causes an argument between them which leads to their separation.
   She wants to leave him and as she's leaving the house, she pics that portrait from her bedside and leaves.
   Then now it's Back to the present and we see the portrait she's looking at is of the man!.

   She gets a call and it's the man
Her lost love.

He begs for them to meet.
He explains everything
About her family how they were enemies till she saved  his sister's life.
They threatened to kill her if he didn't stay away from her...
Bla bla bla.

That's the history of the photo frame.

Or if you want the portait to be at the end only,..

You'd start with her in a hurry, he comes to pick her.
Things happened, they fall in love, things happened ,they're no longer together .
   She hangs the only memory of their love, the frame at the dining corner abandoned and unattended then we could see a time lapse of how long the frame's been there dusty and cobwebbed then she smiles painfully.
Then she receives a call and hears...

"Gwen. It's me Sebastian. We need to talk" After two long years. ..

*******
Still no idea?
Keep reading