Fifty-Two

The truck came to a stop, and without telling him, he parked up, putting the break on. It was a rough start, and what was a twenty minute drive took just over an hour, but he finally got the hang of it. She watched as he double checked, and then unbuckled himself, letting out a breath.

'Never have I been so nervous to complete a task..'.. He shook his head and she giggled, slipping her belt off.

'We're back, and there's no damage to the truck, thats definitely a win..'.. She opened her door and got out, moving to the back to get out the shopping she picked up. He hopped out, coming round to pick up the TV/dvd player.

He had asked about the princess again, and she decided on their hike to get a tv/dvd player just so he could watch it. She was thankful to the gentleman at the small store, for allowing them to borrow this one, and as luck would have it, he had Cinderella, courtesy of his granddaughter. She had assured the man that it would be returned tomorrow afternoon.

'I would like to try again..'.. He said as they moved to the door, and she unlocked it, keeping the door open with her foot so he could go inside.

'Well, if we're going to remain on Earth for a while, it would be good for you to know how to drive..'... She placed the bag on the little table, smiling as he moved to put the tv in place. She knew she was staring but again, seeing him do such domesticated things, really was cutting through her restraint.

'Perhaps I should learn to ride a bike, like Bucky and Steve..'.. She swallowed hard, as the thought of him on the bike flashed into her mind. She was going to be an absolute puddle, if he did... 'Are you alright?..'.. She startled, realising he was now in front of her, concern in his eyes.

'Yes..'.. She squeaked and quickly unpacked the bag... 'You get the pillows and blankets, I'll do the popcorn..'.. She refused to look at him, as she felt her body start to shake.

'Cali, look at me..'.. She didn't want to, but the tone in him, had her body moving on its own accord. She let out a breath, as her gaze met his... 'Talk to me, are you alright?..'.. He removed the milk and chocolate from her hands, placing them on the table.

If she was going to talk about it, it may as well be now... 'I'm scared..'.. She saw him pause, watching her, waiting for her to continue... 'The memories, of what happened with Ana, what the men..'.. She blew out a breath... 'What they did to her, I-, I think about us..'.. She waved a hand between them... 'But the memories come, and I know you would never hurt me like that. I don't know how to be intimate..'

Thor knew it was that, he could see it in her. In the moments when they were together, he could see and feel she wanted more, but then her body would tense up and she would pull away. He never pushed her to talk about it, or push for more, he wanted her to feel comfortable, and if they were never intimate, then that was fine with him, as long as she was still at his side, he did have two hands.

He stepped closer to her, taking her hands, and kissing both... 'Whatever you want, whatever you need, you will always be in control..'.. He released her hands, cupping her face. He could see desire burning in her eyes... 'You, my queen, will always, be in control, I will follow you to the furthest reaches of Valhalla, as long as your heart is mine..'

'Show me..'.. Her voice barely audible... 'Show me what its really like. Erase the memories, and replace them with you. Please..'.. She curled her fingers into his jacket... 'I trust you..'

He could see she meant it, and he lowered his head, and kissed her slowly, softly. She wanted this, but she would always have control. He pulled back, his thumb brushing her lips... 'Let me lock up. I can feel you tremble, so go take a bath to relax. Your room or mine, whichever you feel comfortable in, and then I will join you..'.. She went to speak but he shook his head... 'You need a moment, and I know you, you want to talk to Natasha..'

Damn, he really did know her. She nodded, and headed to the bathroom, closing the door and moving to sit on the edge of the bath. She took a few deep breaths, and pulled her phone from her pocket, pulling Nats number up and calling her.

'I feel so loved that I'm the first to get a call..'.. Cali couldn't help but smile, hearing her voice.

'I need to talk to someone..'.. She said, keeping her voice low.

'Shovel or champagne?..'..

Cali coughed a laugh, and shook her head. That was the options? Such a Nat thing... 'I want to be intimate with him, but Anas memories have me scared..'

'Ok, and have you spoken with him about it?..'... Cali loved that Nat wasn't teasing or making her feel awkward.

'Yes. He told me that I am in control, I will always be in control. Said for me to take a bath to relax, and call you, as he knew I needed to..'.. Cali rushed out, gripping the edge of the bath.

'Do you trust him?..'..

'Yes..'... She really did... 'I know he would never do that to me. I um, I asked him to erase my memories, and replace them with one's of him..'

'Wow, not going to lie, that sounds hot..'.. Cali laughed, and shook her head. Trust Nat to make anything a turn on... 'What do you want to do?..'

'Honestly, him..'.. She sighed, and Nat snorted.

'Damn woman, you're going to make me jump Bruce if you carry on..'..

'Am I being ridiculous?..'.. She reached down, and began to pull at her laces of her boots, with one hand.

'No. You have every right to feel as you do, and if Thor is being understanding about it all, then great, he really does love you, thats obvious. What Ana went through, it is really tough to get past, and I'm sorry you have the memories of it all. If I could take them from you, I would..'.. She really did love Nat... 'But as Thor said, you are in control, if you said to stop, he would, there's nothing that man wouldn't do for you..'

'Hes a god..'..

'Po-tay-to, po-tah-to, same shit..'.. Nat had her laughing again... 'I don't think it would matter to Thor if it was today, tomorrow, next year or next century. Hell, even if you never, he would still love you, for you..'

Cali took a deep breath, as she took off her second boot, and stood, staring at her reflection in the mirror... 'Ok, I can do this, I want this, I want him..'

'Just shave the legs, I dont think he'd care about the landscaping. Some men don't mind flossing..'.. Cali burst out laughing, at Nats casual suggestion. Damn this woman knew how to make her smile.

'I love you Nat..'... She wiped the tears from her eyes, as she dropped to a giggle.

'Love you too, but it's not me you want to fuck. Go get your man, and have a good time. I expect details when you get back..'.. Nat hung up, and Cali shook her head, amused. She felt better, and knew that she would be safe with Thor. Putting her phone down on the counter, she ran a bath and stripped off.

The only thing that was stopping her, was herself, and she didn't want that, she wanted everything that Thor offered her. She knew if she wanted to stop, he would instantly, she trusted him, with her heart and soul. Smiling at her reflection in the mirror, as she pulled her hair up onto the top of her head, she turned and slipped into the water.

He owned her heart, her soul, and tonight, she wanted him to own her body. She didn't want to waste too much time, so she quickly did what she needed to do, she was nervous, but more than anything, she was ready. Wrapping a towel around herself as she stood, she took a breath, and opened the door.

😘