Chapter 1: When two encounters, there will be an attack 01

The golden laser slid like a meteor shower, accurately hitting the huge silver battleship, and the light blue shield had no energy, and could only gasp and occasionally light up, but could no longer withstand the fierce artillery fire. Swarms of attack ships roared and approached, and the huge roar was like the roar of death, coming towards Yue Chu's fleet.

"Disperse!"

Yue Chu concentrated on operating the light annihilator, flickering silver wings like a butterfly, and deftly flew in the artillery fire. The blue electronic screen imprinted light on his face, and the red aperture that constantly sounded the alarm fell one by one. The cold dashboard recorded everything mechanically, but the little red light symbolized his fallen and sacrificed comrades.

"Yue Chu, retreat."

A familiar voice came from the communicator, still as low and gentle as ever, but with a calm and gentle look at despair.

Yue Chu's eyes were sour, and she almost burst into tears. Too many people died, he thought he was numb, but the moment he got the ultimatum, he was still infinitely sad.

The Moon Realm was defeated, which had already begun to appear three months ago, but as soldiers of the Moon Realm, they could not retreat, because once they retreated, the crazy counterattack Queen Bee Empire would instantly overwhelm them.

"General, I am a soldier, I can only die in battle, I cannot retreat."

The general chuckled, and the magnetic sound scraped through Yue Chu's eardrums through the communicator, making him want to cover his itchy ears.

"Then follow me and fight until the end."

"Obey, General!"

The silver battleship was finally unable to return to the sky, and was cut off from a third by artillery fire, broken in two, constantly exploded into golden sparks, and finally scattered a wreckage. The army of the Queen Bee Empire rolled like a black cloud, engulfing all the silver points of light.

Yue Chu did not feel pain, death came too quickly, he only felt that he was like a gentle cloud constantly floating, floating, without any weight and obstruction. He slowly closed his eyes, relaxed himself, and melted into the boundless darkness, calm and serene.

However, at this moment, Yue Chu suddenly felt a bright light in front of him, so that he had to stretch out his arm to block the light. What's going on, why can dead people still see the light?

"Drip, the system has detected that the binding host is available and requests binding."

What kind of stuff?

Yue Chu barely opened his eyes with tears, and saw a winged bear flying in front of him, and a crescent moon on the door of his head, which looked very much like the elves in childhood cartoons.

He muttered, "Am I not dead?" Could it be that this is a messenger of hell, that's a little too cute. Little

Bear waved the magic wand in his hand and cast countless small stars around the moon.

"Hello, I am the 'Green Tea Survival System', as long as you are willing to be my host, you will get a new life. And the task I asked for was simple, that is, to protect world peace, we must not let the protagonists abuse each other. Yue

Chu thought about it, continue to live? But all his comrades are dead, his homeland has been destroyed, what is the point of living.

He smiled and shook his head, with a sense of relief, perhaps after experiencing life and death, many things have been seen.

"No need, you change someone."

Little Bear was anxious, but he finally found such a host that met the goal, but he couldn't let him run.