"....and last but not least no black magic" Taehyung blinked and looks at Jimin standing besides Jin holding his luggage who had a nervous smile and nudge Jin.

"When I did that?" Taehyung asked, Jin realised what he said and just laughed it off nervously before Namjoon came and told them it's time to their flight.

"Let's go guys and Taehyung take care and come quickly ok" Namjoon said taking a bag from Jin and Jimin with a peak on Taehyung's forehead they went off.

Jimin looked back and waved at Taehyung jumping a little, Taehyung smiles and waved back and made Yeontan waves at Jimin too who laughed waving with his both hands after seeing yeontan and Taehyung's wave.

Jin looked back at Taehyung and motioned him 'im watching you'with his hands to which Taehyung replied with ok sign.

When Taehyung can no more see them he turned around going out of the airport "Let's go tannie and call your umm idk uncle? Temporary dad? Mom? Eh whatever"

------------

"Candles? Done"

"Big red circle with star in it? Done"

"Skull? Done"

"Lemon? Done"

"Cross? Done"

"Salt, for if anything goes wrong? Done"

"Chicken? Partially Done as it's fried"

"Well looks like we almost have everything" Taehyung said looking at the list and the things he had prepared. He looks at Yeontan who was sitting on the coffee table in middle of living room looking at him with his head titled and tongue sticking out.

"Yes everything is done" he said and made his way to Yeontan who looked at Taehyung tilting his head to other side trying to understand what his human dad is up to.

Taehyung pickup up an radio he just bought with other things and put it beside Yeontan with some weird mantra playing which he found on internet along with other information.

"Ok so Tannie it's responsibility I'm giving to you make sure it didn't stop till I'm done with this ok" he said patting Yeontan's head before making his way in middle of the circle he had drawn.

"I'll clean this all before going to Busan or else Jin hyung gonna eat me alive" he mumbles looking at the mess he had made while setting things up.

He sighed "There goes nothing" and tied a tie on his head and quickly too a selfie just because if anything goes wrong his funeral picture will be latest not some from internet..lmao no kidding it was just his panicked mind's thought on which he act upon without question, sitting in middle of circle he pulled out a page from his pocket which he gets printed from internet and with great difficulties start reading the words on it.

lmao no kidding it was just his panicked mind's thought on which he act upon without question, sitting in middle of circle he pulled out a page from his pocket which he gets printed from internet and with great difficulties start reading the words...