Chapter 1: the move

(A/N mindless behavior and others who are famous ARE NOT famous. But the parents are)

Ki POV (point of veiw)
Location: LA (packing)

I was helping my parents pack up the kitchen because we would be moving to Atlanta . My mom (Kim-K) is making us move to the ATL because her Bestfriend (Beyoncé) lives there and a family just moved out of the house next to her and her family. I always loved the ATL because all the guys are cute and my Bestfriend Marie lives there, she's beyonces daughter.
"I don't want to move!!", My brother Lucas yelled from his room. "Stop being such a little bitch baby," I yelled back at him. My parents are pretty chill so they don't care about us cursing.
"Mommy how is my car getting there?" I asked.
"I was just gonna buy you a new one when we got there but if u wanna take that one-" "NO!!!! I'll just get a new one 😊" I interrupted.
My dad packed the last few boxes into the moving truck. My parents got into the front and the kids were in the back. Then my parents dropped us off at the airport. We were going to fly to ATL in our private jet (cuz we got stacks like that) and our parents would be there sooner or later.
**3 hours later**
We just hopped off the plane and looked for the man holding a sign that said WEST. Lucas saw it first and started walking towards it, leaving me behind -_-
When we got into the limo Lucas put in his headphones and started texting on his phone.
He's been ignoring me since we found out we were moving (about a week ago) and I'm tired of it.
" why are you Ignoring me?" I asked with a lil bit of attitude.
"Because you are the reason that our family is falling apart!!"
"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked with even more attitude
"Nothing forget it." He said basically shooing me off.
I put in my headphones and started texting Marie.
**text conco**
BigDaddyKi 😊😏: Lawd Jesus give me the patience to not kill this boy
BaddyM 😩💦: what did he do now?
BigDaddyKi 😊😏: I'll tell you when I get there. You wanna go with me so I can get stuff to decorate my room?
BaddyM 😩💦: of course!!
BigDaddyKi 😊😏: good cuz you're driving
BaddyM 😩💦: only if you buy lunch
BigDaddyKi 😊😏: Deal
7 minutes later the limo stopped and Lucas jumped out. I got out and was greeted by Marie,Ray,Bey, &Jay Z. We all exchanged greetings and then me and Marie hopped in her purple camaro
**3 hours later**
I got home and set my room up. (Rooms above)
By then my parents were back with all the boxes so I began setting up my bedroom. When I finished I started to go downstairs but when I heard my parents yelling I stopped to listen.
"You said what?!" My mother yelled angrily. "Mom I didn't mean to say it......" I heard my Lucas replied hesitantly. "Do you know what you've started? She was so close to finding out that I'm not her father!" I heard my dad yell back at him.
That statement shattered my whole world. How could they lie to me about that?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• how was that? Please let me know if I should continue with the story?