He picked both the dogs in each hands before yelling "YOONGS AND HOBA IM GOING TO JIN HYUNG'S WITH BABIES" and went out without waiting for reply.

------------------

Reaching at Taehyung's house Jimin entered in and saw Taehyung sitting on the floor in loose tshirt and shorts in living room and a black tan Pomeranian in front of him.

Jimin gasped and put Mickey and Holly down who runs to the Pomeranian and Jimin walks to Taehyung and smacked his head.

Taehyung hissed and whined grabbing Jimin's legs "What was that for?"

"You bought a dog and didn't even tell me the audacity!" Jimin exclaimed before taking seat besides Taehyung removing his jacket.

Taehyung shrugged before looking at the three playing dogs "Well it was sudden you know, Jin hyung told me to bring date at his wedding so I got him" he said pointing at the Pomeranian with his both hands "Lalalalala my date"

Jimin gives him weird look before pointing at the said dog and ask "Your date?" To which Taehyung nods with a happy smile.

Jimin gives him forced smile "Um... Bear i know that anything can be possible in today's time but dating an dog that too this small ..... isnt it a little weird? Or is it that you are facing that zoophilia thing?" Jimin said showing him his hand as he make his thumb and forefinger almost touching showing how little he was talking about.

Taehyung smacked Jimin's head "How are you even a scientist tsk no I'm not going to date a dog for real and definitely not feeling any attraction towards ANY animal bitch, it's just he's gonna be my play date at Jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung's wedding" he explained it to Jimin who made an oh sound then nods his head.

"I'm a Parapsychologist but ok. By the way did you name him yet?" Jimin asked looking at the dog Taehyung bought trying to climb over a lying Holly while Mickey helping him by pushing him up with his head.

Taehyung nods making his hairs bounce "Kim Yeontan" Jimin gives him thumbs up approving the name.

"And...Where's Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung?"

"They went on a date"

"Does Jin hyung know?" Jimin asked in a low whispering voice.

Taehyung's face fell and he looks at Jimin with a pout "No"

"Well do you think he's gonna agree to this" Jimin asked again with a raised eyebrows.

Taehyung make a straight line by folding his lips inwardly "Seeing how cute Yeontan is ......Yep"

--------------

"No" Jin said looking at Taehyung boringly with his hands folded over his chest.

Jimin and Namjoon laughed sitting in the farthest corner of the couch looking at them both.

Taehyung almost has tears in his eyes pointing at all three of them he yells "This is bulling ....now just see what I will do than I will be laughing at your shock pikachu face" with that he sprints to his room with Yeontan following him with his small running steps.

"Why are you so persistent of it Hyung, poor bear" Jimin asked now sitting besides Jin hugging him sideways.

Namjoon smiles at the duo before standing up and making his way to his room "I'm gonna take shower" Jin nods in reply and smiles when Namjoon ruffles both of their hair before going to his room.

"It's for his own good, you know how much he had distant himself from the outer world I just want him to interact with others like a normal human being" Jin said making Jimin lost in thoughts.

"It's been ten years since we know him when he was in the age of 16-19 it was ok to not intact with others much but now? He needs to try it and knowing him he will continue to live like this if we leave it to him" Jimin hummed and nods in agreement.

"Humans are weird it's not his fault" Jimin commented strocking sleeping Mickey and Holly besides him.

"Unlike us" Jin said and laughed his wind sheild laugh making Jimin laughed too.

"By the way are you still banned there?" Jimin asked trying not laugh at Jin's annoyed face.

"Yeah, that duck face still won't let me in on my own tsk now I'm reconsidering the idea of inviting him in my wedding" Jin said annoyed.

Jimin snickered "well good thing I'm not banned anymore..... Yoongi probably handled him for me" he said shrugging.

Jin whines "Tell Yoongi to do that for me too, i want the access back"

"He said he will give you access back as your wedding gift" Jimin answered laughing, almost falling off the couch.

Jin shakes his head disappointed "Cheap bitch" and to say Jimin did fall from the couch laughing won't be a lie.

-------------------

It was midnight everyone in the house was sleeping. Jimin stayed over there when Namjoon told him to as they will be leaving tomorrow morning for Busan together except Taehyung as he have some urgent work to do so he will be going directly on the engagement day that is three days before wedding.

Yeontan was sleeping on Taehyung's lap while he was scrolling through his laptop. After searching for some time he finally found a way for his 'date problem' he smirked as he put his laptop aside and lay down to sleep with a thought 'You will be jaw dropped Jin hyung just wait hehehehahaha'

He start giggling evily "Hehehahaha" *cough* *cough*" damn this cough" with that he let the sleep overtake him. He slept peacefully not knowing how his life is about to change, for good.