Dont like.

Chapter 4:
Quit it.

Chapter 4:Quit it

———————

That's that shit I don't like.

- I Don't like.

————————

Y/n stood there in shock watching the altercation between Raul and Melvin, an intense fight that had escalated quickly.

During the whole month while Melvin was gone y/n reconnected with Raul, at first she felt guilty, but she realized Melvin and her weren't even actually together, and Melvin just had to wrap his head around that.

And of course when Melvin came back from rehab he didn't let it fly that Raul and y/n we're back together, he cannot come to terms with it and will do anything to sabotage their relationship.

Earlier...

Melvin waited at y/n's front door, he had showed up because once again he was determined to take her out and maybe something else but anywho... he's not giving up.

The front door opens and there stands Raul, dressed in comfortable clothing. Once Raul eyes land on Melvin, he goes to close the door, but Melvin stops him, "Get y/n."

Raul mean mugged Melvin and scoffed, "For what?"

Melvin furrowed his eyebrows, "That's not any of your business."

"Guess she won't be knowing your here then." He shrugged.

Melvin ignored his words shoving past him into the house, making Raul stumble a little.

Y/n stood there in the kitchen washing some dishes lifting her head up to see Melvin walking towards her and Raul behind him.

She turns off the water, "Melvin? What are you doing in here?"

"I wanted to talk to you, in person." He says.

Raul crosses his arms, "He stormed in here, I didn't let him in."

Y/n sighed laughing a little at Melvins eagerness, "Let's talk outside." She grabs Melvin.

Raul stood there baffled, but y/n mouths to him that it's okay.

Y/n and Melvin stand outside, "So what is it?" She asks.

Raul walks over to the door, and Melvin throws his head back groaning, "Do you have to be everywhere? Like go somewhere else." He said to Raul.